COVID-19 (Coronavirus) discussion

Soldato
The first company coming forward with a blood biomarker test for long covid as a meeting set with the FDA on June 7th.

Man of Honour
Received this yesterday, I feel a bit guilty since all I did was receive 100s of calls from upset staff, patients and relatives and assigning Solicitors to witness Wills by people who still had capacity before dying with Covid :)
And I am still doing.

georgecrossnhs.jpg

Soldato
Fixed it for you.

I haven't checked in on this thread in ages. It still blows my mind how blinkered people are about these shots.

For clarity:

The "vaccines" don't work
They're dangerous
The cover-up is monumental
It'll all spill out
They'll study this for decades to come.
And you still won't believe it.

Oh and men can't get pregnant.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Fixed it for you.

I haven't checked in on this thread in ages. It still blows my mind how blinkered people are about these shots.

So are you saying I'm blinkered?
A man who STILL deals with patients, relatives and staff on Covid issues?
A man who still assigns Solicitors out to witness Wills from people dying with Covid who had no jabs?
Every day I have to take 14 pills to basically keep me alive and you are saying I'm blinkered over the jab?
Am I blinkered taking my 14 pills or do you think I should stop because they do nothing?

Last edited:
Soldato
Also this..

"A man who still assigns Solicitors out to witness Wills from people dying with Covid who had no jabs?"

You're looking for a response to a flawed statement/question, which implies that people didn't die "of COVID-19" who took the jabs.

"Every day I have to take 14 pills to basically keep me alive"

Irrelevant.

"Am I blinkered taking my 14 pills"

See above response.

Last edited:
Soldato
Fixed it for you.

For clarity:

The "vaccines" don't work
They're dangerous
The cover-up is monumental
It'll all spill out
They'll study this for decades to come.
And you still won't believe it.

Oh and men can't get pregnant.
hang on...

for even more clarity... are you saying the quotes above are blinkered.......... or that the people defending the vaccines are blinkered?

because if it is 1) then you have a point.... if its 2) then personally i would say even with the (rare) potential negative side effects, it is absolutely obvious that the vaccines hugely reduce the chances of ending up either on a ventilator or in a morgue.

I would say jabbing children is more debatable, whether the (tiny) risk to them is worth the gains to society given covid is generally mild for kids is a tough one and i would not argue against any parent regardless of which way they went on that call.

but for anyone over the age of 18 imo taking the jab back when offered originally was the no brainer decision. ........ and if we get to a point where i can pay for a covid booster along side my flu jab, i will be all over that as well.

(from memory so exact numbers may be off) there was a time where ~75% of the population were jabbed, but ~80% of the people in hospital on ventilators were unjabbed.

obviously over time those numbers were always going to change, because as more and more people got covid and most got over it even if not vaccinated, they had their natural immunity and those who were most likely to die of covid but refused the jab were already knocked off through natural selection. but that initial period where the vaccine was really having an effect, the numbers were clear. The vaccination does not stop you getting covid (tho it helps) , but it gives your immune system one hell of a head start.

Last edited:
Soldato
Also, I know this is anecdotal evidence, so take it as that.... I personally know 4 people who suffered serious complications from taking the shots. One went blind for a month and had a clot to his brain. The other also had a clot to his brain. The other now has myocarditis. And the last one had an issue with his heart-stopping under hospital supervision on his 2nd shot, because the same thing happened after the first. All within 48 hours of the jabs. I don't know of anyone who had a serious issue with covid.

Anyway, as I said - it's anecdotal.

Back to work. I'll check in here in another 12 months...

Caporegime
When has a conspiracy theory (as opposed to a mere conspiracy) ever turned out to be true?

There have been a few but it's a tiny amount, Watergate Scandal, Tuskegee Syphilis study, MK-Ultra, Operation Northwoods and Iran-Contra affair spring to mind.

Granted, they weren't the kind of conspiracy theories that go viral on social media these days. But there were people who knew about it and talked about it as it happened.

Man of Honour
Also, I know this is anecdotal evidence, so take it as that.... I personally know 4 people who suffered serious complications from taking the shots. One went blind for a month and had a clot to his brain. The other also had a clot to his brain. The other now has myocarditis. And the last one had an issue with his heart-stopping under hospital supervision on his 2nd shot, because the same thing happened after the first. All within 48 hours of the jabs. I don't know of anyone who had a serious issue with covid.

Anyway, as I said - it's anecdotal.

Back to work. I'll check in here in another 12 months...

And if course nothing bad happens when you get COVID without jabs, oh wait I'm still dealing with them.
You are 100% blinkered.

Caporegime
There have been a few but it's a tiny amount, Watergate Scandal, Tuskegee Syphilis study, MK-Ultra, Operation Northwoods and Iran-Contra affair spring to mind.

But those are conspiracies, not conspiracy theories. That's not the same thing. There have certainly been conspiracies and cover-ups in the past, and there will be in the future. What there haven't been, afaik, is a group of people claiming that everything is a conspiracy among shadowy actors with fanciful justifications which contrast with generally accepted facts, that has then turned out to be correct.

A conspiracy theory isn't just a theory that happens to involve a conspiracy, or a mere conspiracy, it involves more than that.

Soldato
And if course nothing bad happens when you get COVID without jabs, oh wait I'm still dealing with them.
You are 100% blinkered.

Did you stop to think you only see people who are sick who have covid? And not the countless millions of people who got covid and had zero symptoms at all?

You should quit your job because you are not cut out for seeing that death and sickness on a constant basis.

Back
Top Bottom