• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

!!!IN STOCK ATI 4870!!!

Man of Honour
Thanks for the info /re the shaders :)

I guess I'd prob just go the 4850 route then. Just stick a decent cooler on it and watch it smoke (though in the less literal sense that it apparently does with the retail cooler).

Soldato
im not gonna buy a 4870 until the price drops. i've never buy products shuddery when they released because of the high price. once about £50-60 comes off that price then i'll buy..

Soldato
the prics are not bad as i say his if u want to have better support or rma server u pay premium for his. the price will go down eventually when 9800+ comes out. nice bundle there.

i seen somewhere that saphire or his making bundle graphics card with game "alone in the dark "will ocuk will have such bundle ?

Last edited:
Soldato
With the 4850's RRP of $199 now equalling ~£130, I will wait for the 4870's $299 drop to a more reasonable/realistic ~£195 before jumping. A few days wait is worth £40 to me.

Still, compared to the GTX2x0 cards these are bargains.

Soldato
I am not sure why people jump at the new cards knowing that they will come down in price in a few weeks. Its not like you need to upgrade to a new card as there isnt much on the market that cant be handled easily by current cards.

Soldato
OP
img0780et1.jpg

I ran out of space, I have little fanned piles of them on the floor and everything. I will remind myself next time to use a bigger office. :D

Back
Top Bottom