Titan Fenrir push pull

Associate
don't own one, but by the looks of it the fan on it is pushing the air into the cooler, you need to just attach one on the other side of the cooler facing the same way to pull the air out.
i don't think you'll see a massive drop unless the fans are good.

Associate
OP
I have the 1900rpm 120mm scythe slipstreams, running on full they actually reach about 2krpm, its just you cant attach like the first one as the cooling fins are designed to allow only one fan, just need to see how others have done it with a pic so i can see and copy :)

Associate
The titan is an odd cooler (a least compared to the core 2 duo days).

My temps are good but boosting the CPU fan from 40% to 100% makes hardly 2 degrees difference. The heatsink must be super efficient.

Yes, its seated properly (im not worried anyway, about 37 degrees idle, 70 absolute full load).

Soldato
23048771.jpg

61796957.jpg

34109376.jpg

89795434.jpg

Some other heatsinks have a different design at one end of the cooler, so fitting a extra fan isnt possible, but thankfully this allows a second cooler to fit nice at flat along side the other fan. :)

Soldato
Yeah, but only by about 1-3 degrees.

What it does improve is the direction of the airflow towards the rear exhaust fan, which i think drops the temperatures. The gap is quite big without an extra fan pushing it towards the rear fan, and i found the hot air from the processor wasn't being removed quickly enough, and i didnt want to increase the speed and noise of the fan.

Back
Top Bottom