OcUK Systems - Pre-Built Systems Build Pictures

Soldato
I received my Titan Goliath system 2 days ago (the one in last week's sale) and it's absolutely brilliant.I've got my i7 hitting 47-52c max in games at 3.4ghz and my GTX275 hits 60-65c max.

The wiring is superb, it's all neat and well thought out.(there's hardly any wiring at all viewable)

As for the system, it's extremely stable, got zero crashes so far and games run magnificent though i do not have a good LCD yet i am managing Crysis 1600x1200 very high all and 4xaa with no slowdown.

I wish i could add photos from my phone but it seems to be a bit blurry when i take pics....it's 3.2 megapixel too which should be somewhat decent and i have it very high res.If anyone here knows a way to make the quality real good when uploading to a pc then please say.

Anyway i am real happy with my system and highly recommend anyone who doesn't wish to build their own system to consider one from here.:)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Can I ask, which be quiet! PSU is that used in the Tri-280-Sli system? 850W?

the be quiet is the 1200w modular supply, we found it to be very good for TRISLI

i think i am going to bring this thread back to life and start updating it with new pictures...

heres an ULTIMA OSIRIS by myself

this is our bestselling 'flagship' system we have ever done, I think the balance of price/performance compliments the whole system well

we manage to get these running at 4.2ghz on the cpu, 1600MHz memory @ 8-8-8-24 1T
they come up with some really great benchmarks!

IMG_4493.jpg

Soldato
jez thats like 1% clearence with the v2 5770 on that gig :eek: cant be good for thr cf temps?

Test systems stable with no airflow overclocked furmarking for 24 hours, no issues with stability or long term running due to the plastic cover on the cards making the space available seem a lot less than it actually is.

We would not offer them in crossfire if there was a risk we would be seeing returns for dead cards in 6 months time when summer hits. :)

Associate
Will you guys build any system or just the ones advertised as "pre-built"?

In other words could I give you a list of components, pay a premium for you building it rather than me, and have it delivered? How much extra would that cost vs just the components?

Soldato
Will you guys build any system or just the ones advertised as "pre-built"?

In other words could I give you a list of components, pay a premium for you building it rather than me, and have it delivered? How much extra would that cost vs just the components?

Depends on what you are after and if we feel it is a good stable build.

Contact our sales team and they will be able to provide you with a quote. :)

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/contact.php

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
So who built the Titan Nero system that just scored 9/10 in Total PC Gaming magazine this month. You guys should cut that one out and frame it - nice work!

that was one of mine, all our systems have to be built closely to that standard in order to meet our QC

most of the guys in tech are better builders than me anyway!

Back
Top Bottom