i just got dead space 2 but i'm so disappointed

Associate
In the Ukraine avatar/title chooses you :D
What are you? What is special about these avatars? :)

Well, buddy, let's collect the money on gadget for Gareth!
There were suggestions about PayPal. Or are already working on this?
(I'm not in vain tried to register there for 4 days, passing through hundreds of spam-controls :D)

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Hi Gareth,

AMD are with us today and are asking if this problem has been resolved?

They are also very impressed at what a dedicated gamer you are and as such are willing to offer you any graphics card of your choice, even including a soon to be released flagship product. :)

Soldato
Hi there

They are also very impressed at what a dedicated gamer you are and as such are willing to offer you any graphics card of your choice, even including a soon to be released flagship product. :)

****, now I'm jealous.

On a good note:
Petition hit 40,000 signs! :D

VoG

VoG

Soldato

holy hell :eek:

EDIT & 40008 signatures now, excellant.

Caporegime
Hi Gareth,

Its great to see such high profile companys taking note of this :)

AMD people tend to be pretty decent if I remember correctly from my system building days when they used to visit :p

Good on them!

Soldato
OP
Hi Gareth,

hi mate

EA/Visceral have said they are working on a patch to get full remaping in the game...

ohh wow thank u so much AMD for offering me a graphic card, if it's ok it would be a 6990?

Back
Top Bottom