The SFF Case Gallery And Specs Thread

gaming ITX
i3 2100 (I know this is weak cpu but all games which I played works on 6000x1080 on full details, even BF3 @ HIGH) O_O
foxconn h61s
4gb
5870 2gb e6
250GB WD (temp) will be 60-120GB ssd
enermax liberty eco 620W

custom chassis in progress

czesci2.jpg

2100 is not a weak CPU by any stretch and as long as the 360 and PS3 exist will be a very competent CPU for some time.

Interested to see this custom case. Build log anywhere?

i know this isnt weak, but I am seeing everywhere uber gaming rigs and anyone dont have cpu weaker than 2500/2600k and they have usually ONE monitor, lol

custom case = project in CAD only, all will be done from aluminium on CNC laser + cnc bend.

30x20cm + height 23cm

I really need to get inside there tomorrow and tidy the cables, I'm thinking of getting a modular PSU as it's currently just a mess in there.

Am impressed with how cool it runs too, even at low revs the fan on the front and under load when gaming CPU don't go over 40 degrees :)

I got my desk from the big Office Superstore. Paid £100 for it I think - it's very solid and very spacious.

Posted this in new cases but thought I'd post it here too.

Recently went sff so I transport my pc on my motorbike.

Spec list:

I5 2500K
Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb
Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z
Asus Xonar DX2
Saphire Hd5970
Silverstone SG01B-F

dsc02300cg.jpg

dsc02301e.jpg

Here's mine as per my thread. Now for sale in MM, as I don't need ANOTHER PC... but couldn't help building it!!

So I saw a review of this case in white, then hunted down the black version. Love it for a Vision build.

Case is Viako Mini Letter ML-Style
AMD A6-3500 APU with silverstone NT07 - AM2 cooler
Asrock A75-M ITX
2x2GB DDR3 (only 1333mhz, will get 1600mhz soon)
64GB Crucial C300 SSD
Upgraded the 60w external PSU to 120w so it can handle the 65w APU and maybe a 6670 in the future.
Have a slot loading bluray drive on order too.

case was taken from very old sff center (ECS BUDDIE)
full 1mm alu (sound very thin) but case is very rigid, of course on top will be two 120 or 140mm fans, and front will be made from 4-5mm aluminimum

PSU is enermax libety eco 620W - full size (length is 145mm if I remember correctly)

My new mini box:

YONqQl.jpg
klr9ml.jpg

Wesena ITX2
Asus E45M1-I Deluxe
4GB Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey
160GB Western Digital Scorpio Blue
160W Pico-PSU

Next to a C0AA-S1 2 for reference.

fxa5kl.jpg

This case is tiny yet really nicely put together and fingers crossed for AMD Trinity or Ivy Bridge having really good IGPs as you could turn this tiny case into a neat gaming box which is my final intention for it.

Last edited:
That is indeed a very 'cute' looking mini box, but could you please clarify the actual model, or brand, of the 'case' itself... or does it come complete with the motherboard as a 'barebones' package?

Thanks! :)

That is indeed a very 'cute' looking mini box, but could you please clarify the actual model, or brand, of the 'case' itself... or does it come complete with the motherboard as a 'barebones' package?

Thanks! :)

LOL I totally forgot to say what case it was :o

Its a Wesena ITX2 only available as case only as far as I can tell.

Hadn't heard of them at all until now!

I see that they also do two other similar models, the ITX6 and the ITX7 one of which seems to include a card reader as well, and one is a bit taller, but I haven't worked out what the other differences are yet.

Should make an interesting little system though... you will have to keep us updated on progress!

10fqlv6.jpg

Here is my new build .

i know its not to everyones taste but i love it .

Zalman htcp case dh503
thermaltake tough power 750w
intel 2500k @ 4.6ghz
Noctua NH-C14
asrock fat1ty p67 pro
8gb gskill ripjaws
500gb wd 7200rpm 16mb
dual layer rw sata
sapphire ati hd 6950
2x 120mm fractual silent fans
2x 80mm fractual silent fans

all hooked up to a sony 46" tv thru hdmi @ 1080p