• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 680 NOW IN STOCK & AVAILABLE!!**

This is one of those days/weeks I wish I had MM access :p Same as when Ivy Bridge comes out :p

That EVGA Precision looks like an amazing piece of software, MSI needs to catch up ^^

Care to comment on whether a order put on Hold would have missed stock Gibbo? :p

Probably worth me changing order now rather than waiting as delivery to the CI is a PITA on the best of days. Delay past 4 would likely mean next week.

EVGA warranty is for the card only not the user so it's transferable. You can remove the stock cooler without voiding the warranty. EVGA have greater resale value as well so the extra £4 is worth it IMO.

You can remove the stock cooler on any brand of card though without voiding the warranty, you just put the stock cooler back on before sending it back.

EVGAs warranty has declined to the same standard as everyone roses recently I thought due to too much abuse.

You can remove the stock cooler on any brand of card though without voiding the warranty, you just put the stock cooler back on before sending it back.

EVGAs warranty has declined to the same standard as everyone roses recently I thought due to too much abuse.

Not sure about that. Example, my POV 470 had a sticker over the joint between the top plastics and bottom plastics. Removing it voided warranty.

So I emailed them and got permission and then kept the email just to be safe.

This is one of those days/weeks I wish I had MM access :p Same as when Ivy Bridge comes out :p

That EVGA Precision looks like an amazing piece of software, MSI needs to catch up ^^

Does it also do video capture? MSI have had the best over lock software for many years now, and it already appears to be working for these cards too.

Back
Top Bottom