***** BitFenix Prodigy Cases - Ideal for LAN events! *******

Soldato
Bitfenix_Prodigy_GTX690.JPG

Bitfenix_Prodigy_GTX690_front.JPG

Hitman
Associate
Ace, your colleague did say you were working on the case side of things at OcUK and have been overwhelmed with it all!

But I've got to say, OMG, thats a frickin awesome case, I'll buying this when I next build a new build, defo going mITX on the next one!

Have to say though the case has a slight reminiscence of certain products. :p

That price also has to be one of the best prices I've seen for a mITX case this good looking with its expansion capabilities (yes, those long GPU's)!

Soldato
Think there will be some stealth covers for the optical bay instead ghetto sticking the blank plate to drive?

All I need now is for EVGA to release their mini-ITX Z77 offering.

Soldato
I wonder ;)

You did a fantastic job on it Nath! Gimme

Cheers man, few of the tech guys mucked in. It is quite an intriguing case to build in.

Whilst the case has a lot of space for big coolers, beware of mini ITX motherboards with extra chips on the bottom which renders heatsinks with back plates impossible to use!

Lots of scope for watercooling though ;)

Hitman
Associate
Valkia, is that a GTX690 in there? Nooooooo........ :jawdrop:

Liking this case more and more, my expansion cards may really limit my chance of going mITX as much as I'd want.

Is there anything in the making of a slightly, when I say "slightly", I mean ever so slightly bigger mATX brother of this?

BTW, that build you guys have put together does the case wonders, very tidy, compliments the case!

Back
Top Bottom