• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**AMD GPU PRICE DROP: AWESOME CARDS @ AWESOME PRICES!!**

Caporegime
Just 29pc today, so quite a bit lower, but not so bad if they sustain that daily. :)

Still at £30 or so less they'd fly!

At £30 less they would fly but whilst the price is higher, potential Nvidia customers are probably buying 7950's/7850/70's instead and it can only be damaging to Nvidia sales.

Soldato
Yeah, it seems the 64 man online play is where older tech cpus struggle to keep up. Maybe you could overclock your cpu as much as possible.

Yeh mate that's what I plan on doing tonight. I can tell there is a bottleneck because if I increase the graphics it has no effect on frame rate.

Associate
I ordered the sapphire 7950 oc without hesitation on Wednesday evening, it was always going to be a sapphire 7850, but the price drop was well timed. £239.99 on this week offer... I'm away for the weekend, so delayed DPD dilivery, I'm glad I did that instead of delaying ordering, as I can see stock flew off the sheves at that price... Treated my PC to a ssd at the same time... Can't wait for Wednesday!

Back
Top Bottom