Dishonored - Thread

Soldato
Just got a warning because my sig had too many lines? Charming and equally pathetic.

Aside from that, can anyone suggest a decent quick and easy free VPN to do these early unlocks with?

I did have one which was a quick and easy click on job which timed out after a few mins but cannot for the life of me remember where I got it from.

Cheers

Soldato
Enjoying this so far, its really fluid and stealth/action both work equally as great. Story seems pretty good as well :)

Spotflux is a good VPN to use.

Soldato
Enjoying this so far, its really fluid and stealth/action both work equally as great. Story seems pretty good as well :)

Spotflux is a good VPN to use.

I can see you are in game lol lucky bugger... I'm stuck at work but got my laptop with me, so i'll teether my phone up and have a go at unlocking during my lunch break... Really do want to play this game.

Are you playing stealth or action or bit of both?

Soldato
Downloaded this yesterday, but not many options. Assume you just enable, open up steam, unlock game and play as normal?

Yup, pretty much :)

I can see you are in game lol lucky bugger... I'm stuck at work but got my laptop with me, so i'll teether my phone up and have a go at unlocking during my lunch break... Really do want to play this game.

Are you playing stealth or action or bit of both?

Stealth until someone spots me then action :p

Associate
Ahh I think I'll have this by tonight as well :p...
Can't wait to sit down and test it out.

Wonder if it'll be better on a controller or through keyboard and mouse? I really need to get a wired controller or a receiver...
been gaming for so long without..

things like driving games really don't work so nice on keys.

Soldato
Ahh I think I'll have this by tonight as well :p...
Can't wait to sit down and test it out.

Wonder if it'll be better on a controller or through keyboard and mouse? I really need to get a wired controller or a receiver...
been gaming for so long without..

things like driving games really don't work so nice on keys.

One of the best purchases I think I made was getting a wired xbox controller for my PC. Like you said driving games, FIFA and some other games are really good with it. This game however I'll be going keyboard and mouse.

Soldato
Yea, best buy for me was the wireless receiver by MS to work with my xbox controller. Makes things so much easier and relaxed when you want them to be.

Not to mention the new steam beta thing, it's amazing with a controller! Makes you feel like you are playing on a console instead of your PC.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yea, best buy for me was the wireless receiver by MS to work with my xbox controller. Makes things so much easier and relaxed when you want them to be.

Not to mention the new steam beta thing, it's amazing with a controller! Makes you feel like you are playing on a console instead of your PC.

Yep, although I just use a PS3 controller with motioninjoy to emulate a 360 controller as I'm a cheap git and use my existing PS3 controller from my PS3.. lol

About the only use my PS3 gets nowadays is the PS3 controller on my laptop..

just unpacking the files now using a VPN, bit slow going on my mobile phone using a VPN across a teethered connection... Should be done very soon..

I'll be playing with a controller.

Back
Top Bottom