• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Soldato
new score
00003_zpse823650b.png

7970 @ 1225/1800 CPU @ 4.8Ghz

going to see if i can bump up my GPU core

Soldato
I think the score looks a bit strange tbh mate. The maximum fps and average fps are very high considering your core clock is 1225. :)

I loose 30 points with mvp off.

And it goes without saying I gain the same with it on.

Im running @ 4.8ghz on my 3770k though and my 7970 is a DirectCuII so that may make a difference vs a refrence card.

Also your overclock may not be as stable as could be

Soldato
I loose 30 points with mvp off.

And it goes without saying I gain the same with it on.

Im running @ 4.8ghz on my 3770k though and my 7970 is a DirectCuII so that may make a difference vs a refrence card.

Also your overclock may not be as stable as could be

You can see why certain threads have rules against HD4k/HD3k showing as a second GPU irrespective of use now, it rules out any possibility of MVP being used.

Soldato
You can see why certain threads have rules against HD4k/HD3k showing as a second GPU irrespective of use now, it rules out any possibility of MVP being used.

Whats your point?

I presume you are trying to say i have it enabled? I disabled it within its settings so i am at a loss to why it would be active, the logo is not present like it should be when enabled as well.
I refuse to disable my iGPU in the BIOS i use it for my two other monitors to keep power play from breaking.

I also presume you are refuring to the Firestrike Benchmark, MVP shows up as enabled in the results when its turned on, and i made it clear to Gregster that was infact true.
It was his choice to ignore me and others and yet go back on his word when he felt like it for various people.

I wont be discussing this topic again with anyone.

i will retake it again after reinstalling all my drivers as it seems MVP is stuck on and wont disable - i came to this conclusion because of the high max fps in my last score.

Soldato
Reinstalled all drivers.
managed to get MVP to stay off when its disabled.

00004_zpsebc9b6c2.png

Thats a better score :)

1250/1800 on the 7970

Oo its a draw for current 3rd place

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
If members have Intel HD registred in their results the best i could do is point that out to them, like LtMatt rightfully did.

Beyond that i'm reluctant to police this at the margins, it could start arguments, people might, rightfully or not, feel hard done by or wronged.
If people have MVP installed they might have legitimate difficulty in turning it off, for example.

Every submission in the results table is linked to the results post, if people want to cheat, they are only cheating themselves.

But if it is more obvious that someone is trying to push their GPU past a rival, and can only do it by cheating, they will not be given many chances before no submission they offer up is added.

I will add all new result when my time permits.

@ Boomstick777, your picture is to large, please put it in a Spoiler (as explained on post #1) :)

Last edited:
Soldato
If members have Intel HD registred in their results the best i could do is point that out to them, like LtMatt rightfully did.

Beyond that i'm reluctant to police this at the margins, it could start arguments, people might, rightfully or not, feel hard done by or wronged.
If people have MVP installed they might have legitimate difficulty in turning it off, for example.

Every submission in the results table is linked to the results post, if people want to cheat, they are only cheating themselves.

But if it is more obvious that someone is trying to push their GPU past a rival, and can only do it by cheating, they will not be given many chances before no submission they offer up is added.

I will add all new result when my time permits.

@ Boomstick777, your picture is to large, please put it in a Spoiler (as explained on post #1) :)

:)

It seems MVP gives a much higher than the norm max fps, so it seems easy enough to see whos got it on :)

Back
Top Bottom