• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Man of Honour
Why, because my 680s are top currently? ;)

I wrote this before ~TB~ posted his score, I was expecting something big from a trifire setup as they have always done well in Heaven. Having seen ~TB~ score I don't think there is any scaling going from 2 to 3 GPUs.

Hopefully AMD will sort the drivers in the next release.:)

It is nice to see the 680s doing well though.

Soldato
when i press f12 to take screenshot are they located in :c/users/me/heaven/screenshots?? there is a .tga file there, whats that???

anyway heres a html for now
gpu 7970@1245/1885
cpu@5150/2400

hv_zps35a0ab6b.jpg

*edit* lol, looking in wrong place!! here ya go

00003-1_zps0048329a.png

Last edited:
Soldato
I was thinking about getting a 7950 or 7970 but looking at the results the 6990 still faster than a heavy overclocked 7970 so I guess I will wait till the next GPU's

Soldato
I wrote this before ~TB~ posted his score, I was expecting something big from a trifire setup as they have always done well in Heaven. Having seen ~TB~ score I don't think there is any scaling going from 2 to 3 GPUs.

Hopefully AMD will sort the drivers in the next release.:)

It is nice to see the 680s doing well though.

No mate, the scaling is pretty dismal at the moment :(

Caporegime
OP
@ LtMatt, Nice!!!!!

There are some properly fast GPU's on the scoreboard.

@ DigitalPrime and mrdbristol, can you turn off your iGPU in the BIOS please, i'm no longer accepting results with iGPU's listed in results, thanks.

@ CYPER, TwsT and jamiehavok i need proper screen shots please.

@ Diagro, yes thats fine, thank you.

@ ~TB~ your old score is better than your last, you don't want me to update that do you? :p Old New

Any mistakes, as usual give me a shout. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Its a shame my card stops at 1260 :( if i was able to get the speed Matt does then i have a feeling by looking at the other scores that it would score well over 2300 points.

Back
Top Bottom