• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**Official Unigine Valley Leaderboard**

Soldato
Thanks guys.

The cards make is on my build log, they refused my DOA card RMA because i removed the heat-sink so I won't be doing business with them in future :)

Locky: do any of the recent Betas play well with Tri-fire ?

I used 13.2 beta 6 made my own xfire profile.m If you drop me your contact details I will pm you it.

Last edited:
Soldato
This board craps out over 4.8ghz, the VRM can't do it, they get too hot even with a fan on them.

You can always send it to me to push it over 4.8ghz :o

Doesn't appear to be any mosfet blocks for the UD3 either which is a shame, I thought the UD7 block might have fitted it as it looks similar, but obviously not :(

Soldato
I managed to get my PC to boot at 5ghz on the CPU!!!

I'm going to see how far I can push my gpu core before it craps out and then rerun this bench.

I'm hoping for 2300+

Soldato
Got mine higher

Extreme HD Settings - Score : 1817

EVGA GTX670 FTW @ 1006MHz core, 1654MHz RAM
i7-3820 @ Stock

00005f.png

-----------------------

Cyber - sorry you are being singled out here - I think its totally unfair - and thread has become a joke

to think some people on here are even worried about slight tweaks in CC etc (which I don't buy into anyway) - yet think a benchmark result is ok - if there have been artifacts throughout the run ! rightyo ...

also - people say they can't replicate this and that - all machines are slightly different otherwise we'd be running consoles

is OS the same ?same drivers ? etc etc etc - motherboard settings (PCI-E clock could be higher for instance if overclocked not just via multi, whats the main memory at etc etc)

just adding my 2ps worth

Agree with this basically, having read the whole thing objectively the arguments for him being a cheat just don't seem to make sense, firstly people say he can't have used a 4.2 bloomy to beat their faster sandy scores yet its widely being reported that the CPU isn't very important in this test and I managed to beat illuz's 4.5 ivy score using a 3.7 SB-E and lower GPU/mem clocks (I was using newer drivers /shrug).

People also said the fact he had higher memory clocks than some of the people he beat (with higher GPU clocks) was irrelevant as the memory clock didn't matter, but I bumped my memory clock up by 100MHz and saw a 48pt increase :S. Finally Proto copied his settings but with a 15MHz boost to the GPU and got 10pts less, but I have seen an 8pt difference just from running the benchmark twice back to back so that appears more like a validation of Cyper's claims than a debunk.

It's made it even worse that a few people decided to go and troll out the other forum because of this thing with Cyper as this whole thing has now ended up being damaging to this forums reputation and made its member as a whole look bad :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Not quite the 2300+ i was hopeing for.

Going from 4.6Ghz to 5Ghz has given me a Tiny boost.

00006_zpse3d26f29.png

Score : 2299
GPU @ 1260 / 1830
GPU @ 5Ghz

I tried to increase the GPU clock.. But even 1Mhz more on the GPU Unigen would crash at stage 17 :/

I dont want to push my system this far again tbh... I was getting 97c on the CPU under water!

Last edited:
Soldato
I overclocked my cpu using the bclk and managed to push my 7970 to 1365 :eek:

Score 2411

i5 2500K @ 4.8GHz (47*103)
7970 Lightning @ 1365/1900

00030_zps44733362.png

Howed u manage to get that much of an increase since: StonerDude #2268 - 7970 @ 1330 / 1900
Your cpu is lower clocked and you only added 35mhz on the GPU.. What else did you do because that makes no sense to me o.O

Associate
Howed u manage to get that much of an increase since: StonerDude #2268 - 7970 @ 1330 / 1900
Your cpu is lower clocked and you only added 35mhz on the GPU.. What else did you do because that makes no sense to me o.O

I've no idea, all I've done is change the bclk and I was able to push the GPU further. It's a clean install of Win 7 after I tested Windows 8.

Score: 2431
i5 @ 4.9GHz (48*103)
7970 @ 1370/1900
00031_zpsed551c9c.png

Caporegime
OP
Fresh OS install might do it ^^^^ the registry can get clogged up after a while slowing memory mapping.

His score ties in with the other 6 above his old score (Other than 8 Pack who did his run on old drivers)

LtMatt has just hung himself...

Well done StonerDude.

Last edited:
Soldato
Fresh OS install might do it ^^^^ the registry can get clogged up after a while slowing memory mapping.

His score ties in with the other 6 above his old score (Other than 8 Pack who did his run on old drivers)

LtMatt has just hung himself...

Well done StonerDude.

I wasn't trying to say it was incorrect, Just wanted to know how he got the jump :D Fresh install and some various tweaks with his cpu stuff.. Nice one stoner :D

Associate
Thanks fellas.

I was shocked myself how much of a difference it seemed to make. Before 1330 on the core was the limit, artifacts all over the place etc, now I can run 1350 no problem.

Back
Top Bottom