• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**The NEW Tomb Raider Benchmark Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Updated.

Managed to eek out a bit more performance.

[email protected] air
Vapor-X 290p 1245/1660 air
Cat 14.9.1

1080p

iemaf7.jpg

Soldato
OP
Any tutorials please

Run the benchmark and take a screenshot of your score by pressing F12.
When you exit the game, you'll see a box pop up with your screenshots. Press 'show on disk'.
Now drag that pic into the imgur window and let it upload.
Click the pic when it's uploaded and copy the 'bb code' link and paste it into a post you make here (use spoiler tags here please).

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
They're on water.
I guess your cpu @4.6 is roughly the same or very close to mine @5.0, but I'd still have thought the GPU clock difference would add up to more than 0.4fps though :D

Have you got any room for more on the core?

Can't get my vram higher than 1625 sadly, though I've only bothered to try 1650 really. Not sure it makes any real difference tbh.

Permabanned
They're on water.
I guess your cpu @4.6 is roughly the same or very close to mine @5.0, but I'd still have thought the GPU clock difference would add up to more than 0.4fps though :D

Have you got any room for more on the core?

Can't get my vram higher than 1625 sadly, though I've only bothered to try 1650 really. Not sure it makes any real difference tbh.

I see. Don't think I have very much left on the core. If only the Vapor-x was not voltage limited it would do more as the temps are fine even on air. Might be able to overclock my 3770k a bit more though although we could be eeking more performance out of our 290's for a while if I did that. ;)

Man of Honour
I see. Don't think I have very much left on the core. If only the Vapor-x was not voltage limited it would do more as the temps are fine even on air. Might be able to overclock my 3770k a bit more though although we could be eeking more performance out of our 290's for a while if I did that. ;)

For a single card on this 4.6 is plenty on the CPU.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom