• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

**The New Official THIEF-Incorporating Bench mark Thread**

Caporegime
If it wasn't a cheat result then what was it?

Did he or Didn't he make his system do something our system wouldn't?

You better head on over to HWBot and tell them, I read it as he had tweaks (not cheats) that everyone is allowed to use on HWBot still running on his system. He relaised what he had done and amended it with no fuss or bother.

That is the sign of honesty and not the way a cheat works.

Soldato
You better head on over to HWBot and tell them, I read it as he had tweaks (not cheats) that everyone is allowed to use on HWBot still running on his system. He relaised what he had done and amended it with no fuss or bother.

That is the sign of honesty and not the way a cheat works.

Then you better read it "Better then" ;)

"other shady business going on" what does that tell you? "Shady Business isn't tweaks at all. He says Tweaks + that.

:rolleyes:

And good on him for admitting it! Thats the thing we would expect to see...

But lets say he never Admitted it.. Then what would you call it? TWEAKS? lol

Last edited:
Caporegime
Stop messing on and post it :p

Ha, you know I'm playing. :p

Results are in. :)

[email protected]
Mantle

1x290X@1250/1625Mhz
1080P

11kldte.jpg

2x290X@1230/1625Mhz
1080P

30a3r6f.jpg

2x290X@1230/1625Mhz
1440P

14k8jn7.jpg

2x290X@1230/1625Mhz

16h2jpz.jpg

4x290X@1225/1625Mhz

35izm1c.jpg

I love using Mantle for benching, enjoyed that. And on that note, time to relax and have a beer. :)

Caporegime
Then you better read it "Better then" ;)

"other shady business going on" what does that tell you? "Shady Business isn't tweaks at all. He says Tweaks + that.

:rolleyes:

And good on him for admitting it! Thats the thing we would expect to see...

But lets say he never Admitted it.. Then what would you call it? TWEAKS? lol

I have zero time for cheats but I have time for Alatar.... What does that tell you? The man does benching and HWBot allow the tweaks. Christ, anyone could cheat if they wanted to and never say a thing but he realised what he had done and amended it.

Stop getting worked up over it and move on brother.

Man of Honour
True but my CPU usage in games such as Titanfall and COD:AW is +80% constantly. Pretty sure my cards are leaning on it during busy times.

And I have an upgrade itch, even looking at the 5960X!

Man of Honour
I could get a 4970k and GByte motherboard, then upgrade the board FOC when the new CPUs come out requiring Z99 or whatever the next platform is.

Back
Top Bottom