• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

970's having performance issues using 4GB Vram - Nvidia investigating

Status
Not open for further replies.
OcUK Staff
Awesome work Gibbo.

Just Gigabyte left?

Take my hat off to you, sir.

Excellent job here.

Thank you!

I get the impression MSI will give the same level of support to all resellers as well across Europe which I suspect is why they have taken longer, but time will tell, but my only concern is OcUK customers and covering OcUK's cost with dealing with any returns.

But I am very happy that our partners have made the right decisions to support OcUK to the maximum. :)

Associate
Will the returned cards be available to buy at discount prices. I fancy a second for SLI.

presumably not, as this would encourage returns..straight back to OEMs for a refund i imagine...difficult to see what OCUK would get out of selling them B-Grade.

There would have to be so many coil whine guarantees on returned 970 stock, it would be uneconomical to test/guarantee vs getting a refund from OEM..i imagine..

OcUK Staff
Just to reiterate, what a fantastic job being done by Gibbo and the OcUK boys and girls! I'd buy every single piece of tech from you guys, if I didn't live outside the UK.

Then please buy from our sister company Caseking, they operate on the same levels of excellent customer service and they made their decisions before we did to take back all brands. :)

Associate
Hi Gibbo -

I got issued a replacement MSI 970GTX today from OcUK (was in the shop at 8.30am) . Would it be possible to drop it back into the shop next week for a refund to be able to purchase another card as a replacement.

Soldato
Excellent Msi are now behind the returns also. I feel less guilty now. Top work for everyone concern at OC.

Indeed i had not arranged an RMA yet as i didnt want ocuk to lose out... now msi are in on it i shall sort a return out.

Edit:

Just got my RMA on phone... nice chap and almost instant phone pick up! :p....

I shall be going in person.... what type of choccies do you guys like gibbo? :p

Last edited:
Associate
Good to hear MSI may support all sellers when it comes to returns/refunds

Went to the other major seller site where i got mine,wanted to see if their forums had a statement or anything regarding the issue,turns out their 'forum' is a dead link,why am i surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom