** INSANITY PRE-ORDER 24-48HR ONLY DEAL ON CURVED 34" DELL MONITOR!! **

OcUK Staff
HI there

Due to the lateness of the DELL U3415W arriving into our warehouse in good volume, after a lot of complaining DELL have given us an incredible price on our first main batch as an apology for the lateness on volume. As such I can offer a truly crazy PRE-ORDER ONLY DEAL which makes us nearly £100 cheaper than competitors.

Our stock is scheduled to arrive tomorrow/Wednesday, so you have 24-48hrs to save nearly £100 as our regular price will be in the £725-£799 region depending on availability:

Dell UltraSharp U3415W 34" Curved Widescreen LED Monitor - Midnight Black @ £649.99 inc VAT

MO-081-DE_400.jpg

Discover one of the world’s first 34 inch 21:9 curved monitors with a panoramic view, cinematic WQHD resolution and superb sound.

Enter a new dimension of multitasking with a curved monitor that delivers an immersive, panoramic screen that surrounds your senses with amazingly detailed edge-to-edge WQHD (3440x1440) imagery and crystal-clear sound. More connectivity features allow you to multitask on-screen or game without interruption.

Your Dell UltraSharp 34 Curved Monitor – U3415W is designed to be pixel perfect. That’s why if you find even just one bright pixel, we’ll replace it under our Premium Panel Guarantee. Should you need help down the road, this high-performance monitor also comes with a 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty. Enjoy hassle-free convenience as you update your monitor’s firmware with the new Firmware Update Utility software.

Features:
- An immersive panoramic experience: The DellTM UltraSharp 34 inch Curved Monitor engages you in a new wrap-around viewing experience with a 21:9 ultra-wide curved screen that offers more display area and enhanced viewing comfort.
- Unrivaled usability: Navigate across multiple applications and video inputs with Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture features.
- Above and beyond reliable: Get the most from you monitor with our Premium Panel Guarantee, 3-year Limited Hardware Warranty and 3-year Advanced Exchange Service and the Firmware Update Utility Software.

Specification:-
- Screen Size Class (diagonal): 34" Curved
- Panel Type: IPS
- Aspect Ratio: 21:9
- Resolution: 3440x1440
- Color Gamut (CIE1931): sRGB 99%
- Brightness (typical): 300 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio(Original): 1000:1 (200,000,000:1 DCR)
- Response Time: 5ms
- Viewing Angle (CR>10): 178/172
- Colour Depth (Num of Colours): 1.07B (8-Bit+FRC)
- Pixel Pitch (mm): 0.2325
- Surface Treatment: Anti-Glare 3H
- Connectivity: 2x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort & 1x Mini-DisplayPort
- Speakers: 2x 9W
- Weight: 8.44kg
- Warranty: 3yr (On-Site with Dell - 0844 444 4699)

Was [£799.99] Inc. VAT

Only £649.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

For a curved 34" IPS monitor this is incredible value for money and is cheaper than even buying from overseas! :)

Soldato
What is Dell's stance on BLB with these monitors? Has the delay in these coming in had anything to do with them doing a better QC job than LG I wonder? Looking at the photos some users have posted, several of those clearly should never have left the factory!

OcUK Staff
OP
What is Dell's stance on BLB with these monitors? Has the delay in these coming in had anything to do with them doing a better QC job than LG I wonder? Looking at the photos some users have posted, several of those clearly should never have left the factory!

There stance is pretty strict, IPS glow or minor backlight bleed won't be considered a fault.

However if blacks of shades of green in games in a lit room then they really have to replace it to be honest.

But I will warn people now, anyone expecting perfect blacks in a dimly lit room or a room with no lights will struggle to achieve on any 34" monitors, especially an IPS as they pretty much all emit IPS glow and have some degree of backlight bleed. Just some have extreme bleed which in my opinion is a fault but extreme is when black turn green in the corners due to excess bleed.

Associate
Amazing price!

I've had mine for almost a couple of months now and I've been extremely happy with it. Barely perceptible bleed and next to no ips glow either. I'll admit that I may be one of the lucky ones but I also know I'm not alone. For this price it's an absolute steal.

Associate
Enjoy hassle-free convenience as you update your monitor’s firmware with the new Firmware Update Utility software.

I wonder if this leaves room for the monitor to become Freesync compatible with a subsequent firmware update? If Dell don't officially offer an update someone may be able to through something together?

Soldato
crazy price for a curved one. When you think that the LG is £250 more expensive for pretty much exactly the same screen.

Also is it possible to do the bezel trick to reduce the bleed on these? After sending back 4 lg's id have to be crazy myself to buy one of these lol but there really isn't much else to choose from.

Last edited:
Associate
After waiting for reviews and stock availability on the LG, Samsung and Dell I finally just pulled the trigger on the Dell (considering the offer until 18:00... grrr... good marketing!)

:D

Associate
Amazing price!

I've had mine for almost a couple of months now and I've been extremely happy with it. Barely perceptible bleed and next to no ips glow either. I'll admit that I may be one of the lucky ones but I also know I'm not alone. For this price it's an absolute steal.

I don't believe you, your monitor bleeding and cloudy:eek:

Back
Top Bottom