• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Associate
Quite surprised there isn't more owners in truth.

hm, I see I am not on the list:

19282466556_97ab3ec55c_z.jpg

And more pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131503886@N07/sets/72157655279015631

Last edited:

X3T

X3T

Associate
Quite surprised there isn't more owners in truth.
Just ordered one after spending ages contemplating the 980ti. Decided on the fury in the end due to the small card size and raptr which I use a lot. Also hoping drivers will improve things a little in the future (I think the card has more potential than it is showing currently). Either way it's still a good upgrade over my 290X.

Caporegime
Just ordered one after spending ages contemplating the 980ti. Decided on the fury in the end due to the small card size and raptr which I use a lot. Also hoping drivers will improve things a little in the future (I think the card has more potential than it is showing currently). Either way it's still a good upgrade over my 290X.

Good stuff. Is there a way to record MSI AB when using Ratr? ShadowPlay which I am more familar with allows me to record everything including 2160P 60 fps and any+everything on the screen but no matter what i try, I can only record at 1080P and it doesn't record MSI AB or Fraps.

I need to show the frames :mad:

Associate
Hmmmm 13 owners showing in this thread isn't a good sign for AMD if I am honest. Ohhhh and I never struggled to get hold of mine, which is kind of worrying.

Who has one on order or who is getting one?

Come on now, 1st batch of cards were sold out in 15 minutes at stupid prices everywhere in UK. I missed the 1st wave by 15 minutes, but managed to spot some ins stock next week by accident at competitors store with decent price. By the time I sorted out the payment the rest of the cards were gone again.
It is worrying for AMD not because of unpopularity but because they couldn't supply enough.

Caporegime
Associate
Its an odd pic to look at, you would actually think they were wider than 2 slots, probably because its unusual to see a shroud that doesn't taper to some degree. Plus the matte and glossy finish sort of makes it look wider, optical illusion.

Any pump whine out of those?

This picture was taken 1st day, and bottom card is in the wrong slot(thus 8x speeds for both cards). Now I placed bottom card to the 3rd slot, so gap is bigger. Still my motherboard is showing yellow exclamation mark next to 2nd card in bios GPU post section. Have no clue why :/ There was no yellow stuff when they were in 8x speeds.

Regarding pump, have no issues, but there is some coil whine during some ancient benchmark runs, where FPS are hitting above 1500.

X3T

X3T

Associate
Good stuff. Is there a way to record MSI AB when using Ratr? ShadowPlay which I am more familar with allows me to record everything including 2160P 60 fps and any+everything on the screen but no matter what i try, I can only record at 1080P and it doesn't record MSI AB or Fraps.

I need to show the frames :mad:
I'm not sure, I will investigate when I'm back from holiday.

Caporegime
Matt and Kaap sorted out 8 between them, which didn't leave a lot for the genral populous of OcUK.

But I do want to record MSIAB or FRAPS with Raptr, so does anyone know if this is possible? I seriously don't want to be stuck at 1080P with all my recordings because this software is **** and does't show anything.

Soldato
This picture was taken 1st day, and bottom card is in the wrong slot(thus 8x speeds for both cards). Now I placed bottom card to the 3rd slot, so gap is bigger. Still my motherboard is showing yellow exclamation mark next to 2nd card in bios GPU post section. Have no clue why :/ There was no yellow stuff when they were in 8x speeds.

Regarding pump, have no issues, but there is some coil whine during some ancient benchmark runs, where FPS are hitting above 1500.

What motherboard do you have?

Soldato
Matt and Kaap sorted out 8 between them, which didn't leave a lot for the genral populous of OcUK.

But I do want to record MSIAB or FRAPS with Raptr, so does anyone know if this is possible? I seriously don't want to be stuck at 1080P with all my recordings because this software is **** and does't show anything.

Try disabling Raptr overlay.

Back
Top Bottom