• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Caporegime
It's disappointing for sure, I love my fury xs, but so far the "overclockers dream" is a load of horse **** thus far.

Amdmatt or joe able to clarify what was actually meant with the above statement?

Indeed, i just hope the voltage gets unlocked asap, been running mine at stock as they are ample but wouldn't mind unleashing the "Fury".

Most i can do with both cards is 1110/500.

One thing to remember, AMD don't produce the tools that enable voltage control. That said, I believe there was a bug discovered in Sapphire Trixxx that has temporarily delayed it's release, which would enable full voltage control in the Fury line of Graphics Cards.

Soldato
One thing to remember, AMD don't produce the tools that enable voltage control. That said, I believe there was a bug discovered in Sapphire Trixxx that has temporarily delayed it's release, which would enable full voltage control in the Fury line of Graphics Cards.

Was that about it causing throttling when the voltage increased (hence the seemingly **** overclocks)?
I'm not sure why AMD don't include voltage control tbh, have it hidden behind an "Advanced Options" checkbox or something to stop noobs wrecking their **** by accident.

Caporegime
I'm totally hooked on Dying Light at the moment. Although, perhaps a night time screenshot was not the best choice to showcase the graphics.

DyingLightGame_2015_08_22_19_04_03_628.jpg

Permabanned
Ugh stop harping on a slip of the tongue made by a nervous engineer. It was a throwaway statement, not a "promise".

It was made at one of the most anticipated AMD announcements in years, it was told on stage and shown live via the web to hundreds of thousands of PC'ers and gamers who were all hoping for big things. But it was just a "Throwaway" comment. Yeah okay.

Caporegime
Shame they havn't fixed the flickering blood splattering. :(

Yep we're trying to work with the dev in the hope that they will release a patch to address that issue. The game has surfaces which are unfriendly towards CrossFire. It's for this reason that i tend to just use one GPU in this game, as although CrossFire runs superbly smooth that little bit of flickering on blood splatter annoys me. A single gpu and FreeSync works wonders in this title, however.

Dying Light is boss. Been playing it at 4k with the Fury X and it runs lovely.

That it does. It runs even better with FreeSnyc enabled too. :p

Caporegime
Yep we're trying to work with the dev in the hope that they will release a patch to address that issue. The game has surfaces which are unfriendly towards CrossFire. It's for this reason that i tend to just use one GPU in this game, as although CrossFire runs superbly smooth that little bit of flickering on blood splatter annoys me. A single gpu and FreeSync works wonders in this title, however.

Yeah it runs fine on a single card, no issues there, i think the flickering blood splatter in Xfire, is sometimes why my frames plummet to around 20fps or less before going back up, as was killing loads of em yesterday, but one jumped on my back, biting me to death, and my frames just suddenly nosedived for about a split second or so, before climbing right back up to 100+ again, doesn't happen all the time, just randomly, and seems to only happen when im covered in the flickering blood splatter, i should just play it on a single card :p

Nvidia have the same flickering blood in Sli as well tbf though from what ive read, so its not specifically an Xfire prob.

Associate
Got my Fury X :) lovely card, no pump whine (for info it was shipped from sapphire on the 24th of july). But the fan "grind" when it goes over 560rpm... not really bothering while gaming. Anyways here's my photo !

drXgjwk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom