• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Associate
I have been waiting for the Sapphire Fury X to be in stock for the past month or so since my last was RMA. I have noticed that MSI and Powercolor are now in stock? Do any of you have them? Have you had any trouble with them? What are the differences between them manufacturers? I don`t know if I should wait longer or ask ocuk to send on one of those in stock??

Caporegime
I have been waiting for the Sapphire Fury X to be in stock for the past month or so since my last was RMA. I have noticed that MSI and Powercolor are now in stock? Do any of you have them? Have you had any trouble with them? What are the differences between them manufacturers? I don`t know if I should wait longer or ask ocuk to send on one of those in stock??

They're all the same. I would ask them to send you a Powercolor Fury X.

Associate

How come I managed to get Sapphire fury x just couple of weeks ago? from ocUK.

But yeah, as Matt was mentioning they are all the same ;)

Associate
Dunno but it says DUE SOON for at least a month now without any updates. Why did you say Powercolor over MSI? I am a bit anxious as the last one had pixel corruptions from Sapphire and never bought any other AMD than Sapphire :)

Caporegime
Dunno but it says DUE SOON for at least a month now without any updates. Why did you say Powercolor over MSI? I am a bit anxious as the last one had pixel corruptions from Sapphire and never bought any other AMD than Sapphire :)

Powercolor has a two year warranty, same as Sapphire. MSI is three years, so OcuK might not do that. Ask in the CS section.

Soldato

Its basically just different packaging and stickers, the cards are identical as far as im aware.

Just get whatever you can when it suits you.

Associate
I see the XFX version became available this morning as well.
Why are there different prices on different manufacturers if the card is the same?

Associate
I see the XFX version became available this morning as well.
Why are there different prices on different manufacturers if the card is the same?

Because ocUK knows how many they have and bigger batch can be sold with lower price. And some manufacturers price it higher since they think their price includes their own services like warranty, or other promotions, like Sapphire Club etc ;)

Permabanned
LoadsaMoney cause rest went for TI that can overclock. At this rate we will have next gen cards before we see core voltage adjustment. Was planing to buy one but with every week it makes less point as next gen cards out sooner and sooner. Not to mention 290x is doing the job not bad :)

Caporegime
LoadsaMoney cause rest went for TI that can overclock. At this rate we will have next gen cards before we see core voltage adjustment. Was planing to buy one but with every week it makes less point as next gen cards out sooner and sooner. Not to mention 290x is doing the job not bad :)

Could be right, i don't think Unwinders had his card for long, so i can't see him getting the VC done for a while yet, as look at Sapphire, they've had cards for months now, and they've still not done it yet (TriXX). :p

X3T

X3T

Associate
Can I upgrade to double TROH membership? :p

KQI0rL2.jpg.png

Unfortunately I bought this a day before the price dropped by £20. Oh well.

Going to build the system soon, just got a few things to sort out now.

Back
Top Bottom