• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA RMA for coil whine

Associate
great warranty then, would using the serial be the "guest" RMA?

hopefully this will again prove why i'll always go eVGA. To be fair, if they cant repair you may well end up with a 980 anyway which is a huge win!

Associate
I've just completed an RMA with EVGA for my X99 Micro 2 motherboard. The USB3 header on the board suffered a broken pin, they replaced no problem. I had to return it to Germany, but they dispatched the replacement the day after they received it. Very good service.

Associate
What courier do EVGA use when it's sent back to you? I'm assuming since they're expensive items it's not going to be local post.

Edit: Now that I remember, Ben said that the shrouds for the Hybrid cards would be sent by UPS... So I'm guessing that's my answer.

Associate
yeah UPS.
they dispatched on a Friday, I received the following Wednesday.

Hi guys

Thanks for all the kind words on the above.

Raven please contact EVGA CS - [email protected]

They will come back to you sharpish on this and help you with a return/swap if necessary.

To cover some of the points above.

1) Shipping at the moment yes we do use UPS for shipping from Germany.
2) Currently yes the customer has to return the card to Munich office for RMA.
3) Warranty on EVGA cards is fully transferable to new users, we do encourage registration of all products though.
4) From December 1st we move to a UK shipping address for all RMA products in the UK, PSU/VGA/Motherboard etc... This should really minimise the costs for the customer returning faulty or problematic products to EVGA. We have listened to customers and feel this will be an invaluable service addition to the UK.

A further anouncement on 3) will be made in the coming weeks to confirm all details.

Any other questions please do let me know

Thanks
Ben

Associate
actually, just unregistered my old motherboard, tried to register the replacement RMA one and the website doesn't like the new S/N ! Cue ticket to customer services.......

Soldato
Hi guys

Thanks for all the kind words on the above.

Raven please contact EVGA CS - [email protected]

They will come back to you sharpish on this and help you with a return/swap if necessary.

To cover some of the points above.

1) Shipping at the moment yes we do use UPS for shipping from Germany.
2) Currently yes the customer has to return the card to Munich office for RMA.
3) Warranty on EVGA cards is fully transferable to new users, we do encourage registration of all products though.
4) From December 1st we move to a UK shipping address for all RMA products in the UK, PSU/VGA/Motherboard etc... This should really minimise the costs for the customer returning faulty or problematic products to EVGA. We have listened to customers and feel this will be an invaluable service addition to the UK.

A further anouncement on 3) will be made in the coming weeks to confirm all details.

Any other questions please do let me know

Thanks
Ben

That's great to know. I'll definitely go for an EVGA GPU if I ever swap to NVIDIA, since that's the best warranty system in the business, especially considering it's UK based soon :)

Hopefully EVGA will start making AMD GPU's in the future also! :D

Associate

I guess that's the news you asked Dominik not to spoil? Great to hear though, just another reason to go with EVGA.

Associate
I guess that's the news you asked Dominik not to spoil? Great to hear though, just another reason to go with EVGA.

HAHA yes it was...

It is no trade secret just we will make a bigger announcement a week or so before it goes live on December 1st, otherwise 4 weeks is a long time to wait.

Ben

Caporegime

:D:D:D Wahooo!!

Soldato
OP
And that's why you buy EVGA, their CS response time is the best I have ever experienced.

Mine is set for Germany via UPS and that is why it will be great having EVGA CS in the UK, quicker turn around and cheaper postage.

Associate
And that's why you buy EVGA, their CS response time is the best I have ever experienced.

Mine is set for Germany via UPS and that is why it will be great having EVGA CS in the UK, quicker turn around and cheaper postage.

Hi Raven

Just to make it clear the CS team will remain the same from Germany, we have a very expirienced team who have been with us for a long time so why change this.

The UK address is a receving address only, for receipt of RMA products, inspection and testing of cards. All replacement units will also still ship from Germany in the short term also.

Thanks
Ben

Soldato
OP
All good mate, still be quicker and cheaper.

An update on the rma, they got my whiner yesterday and EVGA shipped the replacement today so cracking service.

Will update on how it is, hopefully its been tested for bad coil whine and any other issues especially if it's a refurb.

Back
Top Bottom