Mozart TX by Thermaltake!

Associate
I think its way over the top and ridiculously named...Mozart TX I ask you!! :rolleyes: so they name it after a ruthless cyborg from the future who looks like Mozart... :D

I won't be buying a Thermaltake case from now on regardless if they do the washing up or even climb Everest. I've just given my brother (from new) my silver Xaser III for a birthday present...he's over the moon as its keeping his PC much cooler than his previous case! :D

I've finally found sense with quiet 120mm fan cases and black finishes ;)

Soldato
looks like one of those airconditioner's you get in offices with a lcd screen added to it? :)

do you need do transport it on a crate? postage costs - £23+

wonder if it comes flatpacked mfi style? :rolleyes:

Associate
Yewen said:
Incase you do not know, this case is about 2x the size of the stacker.

It is HUGE.

I will try and hunt down the pictures once I have caught up with the happenings of case central.

stage1fu.gif

mozarttx8ff.gif

tt13gb.jpg

Nice...

So that's what you can do with it.

Its actually a house.

Soldato
this mozart is retailing @ $215-$260 USD over the pond (without the 7" screen)

id get one of these beasts, any idea when this would be released / ocuk will have stock?

Suspended
I have secured the U.K exclusive for OcUK on this case. The order is placed just waiting for stock. We have a massive add campaign running in the usual PC mags for this Item too. Looks very impressive to me. On a side note I have also got the exclusive on the P190 Antec case.

Soldato
lol have you got a tape measure at hand? go measure your fridge and come back ;)

seriously its 10cm taller than the lianli v2000

i think that picture shows it all, deffinatly one im going to get not sure where from though :p

im probably going to have a play with a lanboy or 2 in the meantime

Associate
i think this is awesome. ok, so it's not much of a looker, but i like the fact you can put two machines in it (although one has to be mini-itx). i'd have the 7" lcd connected to the mini-itx running a file server webserver etc. however, i won't be able to afford this case so there's that huge downside. i might have to get around to making my own version or something.

Back
Top Bottom