T220 - well again they did it ! - panel lottory ! :(

Associate
thought the got over with it ! .....guess not !
read some many reviews on sites ....lot of ppl get that * X-xxxxxxxLx-xxxx: AU Optronics panel.

well ..that leavs me only with 2 options i think
LG 2252TQ matt
or
LG 227 GLOSS

i guess they give the same color\picture quality\ms time in gaming \ text sharpness
?
the only thing i donno the different from gloss to mate ....gloss gives a better contrast i guess noap ? so text will be more nice on a glossy one u think ?

10x

Associate
Ut Oh! your joking....... I have just ordered one of these. can you tell me how to tell one from the other?

Just found this on a forum:

* X-xxxxxxxAx-xxxx: Samsung panel.
* X-xxxxxxxLx-xxxx: AU Optronics panel.
* X-xxxxxxxDx-xxxx: CMO panel.
* X-xxxxxxxIx-xxxx: CPT panel.

Fingers crossed I get a A panel then!!!

Last edited:
Associate
I've just got a T220 -

Romania April 2008
M-TW22H0CAA-1000.6

so it should be samsung...going to take it apart later and see what the actual panel is

Had a 226BW the other day but didnt like the quality of the picture, it was too blue -

Slovakia March 2008
M-ME22H0CDA-1002

Soldato
On the back sticker mine says: LS22MEHSFV/EDC so i have no idea what it is. I'm going to try and return it though as it looks like crap and would be probably the worst monitor i have ever bought.

Associate
I didnt need to take it apart in the end, I can read the panel type from a sticker through the rather large airvents on the bottom of the monitor -

LTM220M1-L01

Associate
Got mine today picture is very good. I am pleased with it. I would say its a nicer picture than the dell 2407 I used to have and its miles better than the 20.1" LG I have been recently using:D

Set Contrast and Brightness to 0, then hold the Source button for 5 seconds or more then a pop up box appears telling you all the info on your monitor. mine was a M-TW22H0CAA-1000.6

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom