BARGAIN - OcUK 24" with DVI (*VA Panel) for £179.99+VAT (This Week Only Deal!!)

Soldato
Raikiri - What res is crysis running at in your pic? if it's native any chance you could do a 1680x1050 comparison pic?

That is 1680x1050 :)

Hi there

What is that toolbar programme your using as its like the Mac OS but on a PC, what is it, is it a free download?

It's a Yahoo widget. And yeah they're all free, great little program :)

Last edited:
Associate
think sum1 said earlier they had 1 or 2. guess its not such an issue when the displays are so big. do ocuk offer a checking service/?

Soldato
HEY ALL ! Just got mine and WOW VERY NICE! Just uploading some pics of it next to my 2407 now...........be back shortly

EDIT: Right here it is compared to my dell 2407 A03, I must say personally at the moment (maybe because its just new, the DGM has better end user, punchier colours, and more white whites,lol, I CANNOT get my dell to match the white of the DGM, maybe as its over a year old ? who knows, ill play with it properly soon, as for image qualty its identical, blacks are also identical, aside from the frame/stand etc its the same thing, for £226 a STEAL, get one now.

DGM side on:

dgmside.jpg

Dell side on:

dellside.jpg

red colour grad:

red.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
yeah wish id got the dosh when they were on offer. o well pay day 2moro could be down at weekend. just wana check ocuk's return policy in case of loads of dead pixels or something.

Associate
no dead pixels and every1 giving it 10/10 lol watch me get a big batch of dead pixels. are they more popular on TN panels cus both mine at home have dead pixels. one is a sammy other is a cheapo one.

Associate
Am I right in thinking that the hight of the "monitor bit" is the same size as the Dell 2407 "monitor bit"?

(ie, if you put them next to each other and matched up the top of both panels, the bottoms would be flush too?)

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

If its not too much trouble it would be appreciated if you guys can add/submit reviews of this product to the OcUK website please.

Soldato
Am I right in thinking that the hight of the "monitor bit" is the same size as the Dell 2407 "monitor bit"?

(ie, if you put them next to each other and matched up the top of both panels, the bottoms would be flush too?)

The sides and top panel rims are within 1mm of each other, so for all intents and purposes yes. The lower bit is 2x thicker though, no problems really.

Back
Top Bottom