• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ATI HD5770 VaporX unstable?

Soldato
Right so there is a problem with people having older PCI-E 1 or 1.1 but version 2 is fine?

Because if that is the case I'm going to need a new motherboard!

Associate
OP
Motherboard is a Asus P5b Dulux.

Games that have borked for me are as follows: Sins of a Solar Empire, Fallout 3, GTA4, Armed Assault 2, Modern Warfare 1.

bigjimmyauk, could you please ask your solicitor friend to update the Wikipedia site with his professional knowledge so that other people aren't missinformed by it, don't become victims like me and ATI can't profit from botching up. The OcUK engineer stated that this is a first, so if people aren't warned it will continue to cause people a lot of missery, now and in the future. I guess I'll have a 5770 still in the box, just like you now.

@xb8browney Acording to the OcUK engineer I spoke to; yes I'm afraid you've been screwed over by ATI too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom