Lian-Li V354 - mATX Case

Associate
It begins with the new Lian Li PC-V354, which is very strong outward appearance on the PC-Q08 ajar. In contrast to PC-Q08, which is designed exclusively for small Mini-ITX mainboards, found in a PC-V354 Micro-ATX mainboard space. Consequently, it does not show much larger. The PC-V354 measures 351 mm in width, 306 mm in height and 420 mm in depth. Other features of the housing includes an external 5.25-inch drive bay and seven internal 3.5-inch and two 2.5-inch internal drive bays. In addition, there are five expansion slots. For ventilation of the interior two front 120-mm and one 140-mm fan used in the cover. The I / O panel comes with two USB 3.0 ports and two phone jacks so. Moreover, an SD card reader is available. In addition to the usual black and red, the PC-V354 will be available in white.

Very intrested in this case, can see a possibility of h50 for cpu + a dual rad for gpu watercooling in such a tiny little tower!:D Allthough i have a fondness for the v3xx cube series, i think this mATX tower is just a simpler and easier design to work with .

Computex 2010- Lian-Li Case Display (youtube)

lianlipcv354.jpg

v354_04.jpg

v354_24sized.jpg

v354_06sized.jpg

Their seems to be one 140mm top fan , two 120mm intakes and one rear 120mm exhaust making it Corsair H50 friendly, and what i expect to be a perforated right side panel to mount the psu with the fan to the 'outside' of the case, like the PC-Q08 itx case. Looks like it allso borrows from PC-Q08 with its sidepanel doubling as a removable motherboard tray aswell.

Only problem is that you could do an amazing job of watercooling the inside but no-one will see it as their cant ever be a side-window :(

But none the less, this in white, is now my favorite mATX future case knocking the Silverstone FTO2 down to second place :D

Lian-li 352 for comparison:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom