How to tell if a COD 4 CD Key has been banned?

Associate
all pb games are ip linked and guide linked now ;) only admins can see this though.

this is why i said what i said.

so if you buy a new game you will be fine on everygame you play it on. so dont worry about that . its only if say a admin checks you out the banned game you used to have will be linked to your ip and guide ;) cause you have used the game online. so your name alias will be on the master ban list. hope you understand what im saying.whether its right or not im just letting you know.

So basically, change your alias a bit and hope your IP is a rotating one.

Soldato
OP
So basically, change your alias a bit and hope your IP is a rotating one.

If I do this and get a new CD key will that mean I can use the COD 4 again properly then?

Or will I still have the same GUID? What does PB use to create this? Is it a combination of CD Key, IP address, system info or what? As I don't want to start playing again with a new CD key only the the same GUID to be picked up and the new key banned or w/e?

I'm particularly peeved about all this now that I've learnt there could potentially be some kind of mark against my name. I'm only gaming for fun on MW2 a lot at the moment but I do plan on playing Black Ops on PB enabled servers with a clan when it comes out as I'm so ******* fed up with the cheaters - now I'm supposedly branded as one permanently due to picking up an old game that some douchebag decided to use to cheat with?

Caporegime
buy a new game your fine . your alias ip name will be on the master ban list though this wont be removed.no matter how much you appeal

Back
Top Bottom