OCZ Agility 3 problem

Associate
People complaining about the same thing on Corsair forums.

I've just got my brand new SSD by Corsair, Force Series 3 120GB.
I plugged on my PC and it's not showing up on BIOS or anywhere.

And another

I don't know what is going on with this thing but I keep getting errors with it... this is the 3rd time I've had to reinstall windows 7.

Looks like they are having the same problems..

Associate
hmm spoke too soon , i got a blue screen error ntfs.sys and reboot last night first time ever.

when it rebooted no hard drives found etc went into bios nothing until i powered the pc off totally

thing is its to intermittent so you send it back to ocuk they test it for a few hours (as they cannot be expected to pay someone to sit there for a week getting it to go wrong ) then find nothing wrong and charge you for it...........

Last edited:
Associate
OP
People complaining about the same thing on Corsair forums.

Thanks for the heads up - was going to order a Force3 today but will now make do with current drive and see how things are in a month or two.

What a farce!

Do these muppets not test their drives on a variety of hardware?

Soldato
YEA had lots problems with that send the drive back to ocuk hope they sort it out not buying anything from ocz anymore.

asked in ocz forums what to do all there help did not help seems the drive is not compatible to all motherboards or something.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Thanks for the heads up - was going to order a Force3 today but will now make do with current drive and see how things are in a month or two.

What a farce!

Do these muppets not test their drives on a variety of hardware?

That was only a few people. One guy said the problem was fixed when he went to latest bios on his mobo.

I am still getting a 120 force 3. Will let you all know how I get on :)

Associate
YEA had lots problems with that send the drive back to ocuk hope they sort it out not buying anything from ocz anymore.

asked in ocz forums what to do all there help did not help seems the drive is not compatible to all motherboards or something.

Can't blame OCZ soley. They are pushing Sandforce for a update..

Soldato
I tried flashing mob bios , turning of quick boot , marvell controller, and jmicron controller and all the things they said and still same.

flashing mob bios made even worse could not even find the drive at all even after resetting it

Last edited:
Associate
damn was thinking of getting 1 of those for a boot drive in the next month or so but its pointless if it doesnt work no matter how cheap it is :( any known problems with the Z68 chipset with these ?

Back
Top Bottom