Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Bsod

Soldato
Hi guys been running my asrock ok but the other day my hard drive packed in all of a sudden and just started clicking away and i lost 1TB of info off it.
But know i get a Bsod somethink along the lines of signal sent but no response within allocated amount of time or something like that will take photo next time it happens.

What i have tried is replacing all sata cables today with the ones that came with the board and also done a memtest86 which passed ok and have also updated bios to latest 1.40 so will wait now to see if it happens again as it was happening every 20 mins now it cant take 15 hours before it it happens again.

Also im using the cpu graphics but anyone got any other ideas or know about signal sent but no response Bsod ?

Temps all fine 28c idle and im not overclocking at the moment and wasnt when it Bsod.

Associate
How many passes did you do on memtest86? If you've only done one, then I'd suggest leaving it for atleast 5 passes.

Also, is your processor overclocked?

Soldato
OP
Just a bit of an update after installing a discrete graphics card the Bsods have stopped so am unable to use the 2600k graphics which is the reason i went for Z68.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom