Japfest 2 - Pics!

Soldato
Went to japfest 2 at Donnington today with Gibbo and Bicepo from here. Was an epic day, the sun stayed out for us and the drifting was amazing!

here are a few pics I took!

Man of Honour
I am trying to understand what it must be like to attend and display at an event filled with as many awesome cars as this one, but as a member of the Nissan Micra Sports Club.

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox;19557100 said:
I am trying to understand what it must be like to attend and display at an event filled with as many awesome cars as this one, but as a member of the Nissan Micra Sports Club.

I know mate. I didn't even know such a club existed!

Yeah quite a few cars had stretched tyres, i think it looks terrible but a lot of the 350z and civic owners did it.

Caporegime
transformer.jpg

Soldato
I think there are a few special Micras out there, I'm sure I recall at least one with an SR20DET being transplanted into it.

Soldato
I know mate. I didn't even know such a club existed!

Yeah quite a few cars had stretched tyres, i think it looks terrible but a lot of the 350z and civic owners did it.

Oh they do. It's just a scene trend. Get a crap car, drop it very low, and put some 0 offset wheels on it.

BEHOLD LOW AND SLOW.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
stretched tryes cant perform well surely?

you see them a lot on speedhunters etc.

i just dont understand it at all.

i saw a 'nismo' micra yesterday. will try to get a snap of it for you if i spot it again Nath ;)

Soldato
OP
stretched tryes cant perform well surely?

you see them a lot on speedhunters etc.

i just dont understand it at all.

i saw a 'nismo' micra yesterday. will try to get a snap of it for you if i spot it again Nath ;)

LOL safe. Well Andrew Moore approves of tyre stretching so that's enough to know it's a bad idea alone.

Associate
My mate used to own one but rotted underneath and sold it. He delimited it and it got to 95mph lol not bad for 650cc but if u want the roof down it was like tetris putting it in the boot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom