** THE MOST EPIC MONITOR DEAL EVER - HAZRO HZ27WC ONLY £349.99 INC. VAT! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Right guys we have a truly bonkers Hazro deal for you and the criteria is:-
  • £50 Price Reduction
  • Available only until 9am Monday 24th October
  • Limited Stocks at this price!!

Hazro HZ27WC 8-Bit 27" LED Widescreen Professional Monitor - Black @ £349.99 inc VAT

MO-013-HO_400.jpg

The HZ27WA and HZ27WC are Hazro's new line of WQHD resolution monitors built around LED backlight IPS panels. Featuring a 2560x1440 resolution [WQHD], these monitors are ideal for creative professionals and gamers who demand nothing but the very best. IPS panels are preferred for their superior true color values, the most consistent image and a superior viewing angle as compared to other LCD technologies.

The HZ27WC features the same high resolution LED IPS panel found in the HZ27WA without scaling functionality. Video content bypasses scalers making the HZ27WC ideal for gaming and multimedia video production. The superfast 6ms response [grey to grey] minimises streaking and ghosting resulting in visibly less smear and blur around fast moving objects.

Features:-
- LED Backlight Standard Color Gamut S-IPS
- 2560x1440 Resolution
- 1000:1 / 1,000,000:1 (Dynamic)
- 178/178 Viewing Angle
- 420cd/m Brightness
- 6ms gtg response time
- 72% NTSC / 100% sRGB coverage
- 1 x Dual Link DVI-D
- 2.5mm Audio out
- Kensignton Security Port
- 8bits [16.7Million colors]
- Dual Link DVI-D Cable, 2.5mm Audio Cable, 24V External Power Adapter, UK
- PIP/POP, Mapping: Not Supported
- Only available to customers in the United Kingdom
- 3yr RTB Warranty (UK customer only)

Was [£399.99] Inc. VAT

Only £349.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

To put it bluntly at £399.99 the price was pretty crazy hence why they sell so well, but at £349.99, well thats just mental and hence why its just until next Monday or whilst stock last. Don't miss out, these are truly fabulous monitors, especially considering the price. :)

Soldato
That is very cheap considering the panel it uses, how are you able to sell them at this price though? ...and Hazro, being a UK based company with all the costs that entails surely can't be making much on these ...it's priced almost like you are just trying to dump the stock.

OcUK Staff
OP
That is very cheap considering the panel it uses, how are you able to sell them at this price though? ...and Hazro, being a UK based company with all the costs that entails surely can't be making much on these ...it's priced almost like you are just trying to dump the stock.

Its one of the few products we generally make good margin on, were doing a promo as we want to build volume and get Hazro into the hands of more end-users. :)

Soldato
that really is an epic deal.

i just bought one of these babies and can tell you they are amazing monitors

at this price, an absolute bargain

Last edited:
Soldato
I bought a Dell UltraSharp U2412M earlier today from you, I am now wondering weather I should have gone for one of these ...I did consider it already but ruled it out for several reasons, but now with the £50 Price drop ...it's very, very tempting.

If you are wondering why I ruled them out initially though (and not after a quite some thought I might add), I have read far too many bad reports about Hazro's communication ability and general after sales service ...this was the main thing really, until they offer an equivalent to Dell's bullet proof on-site premium panel guarantee it's hard to overlook the other shortcomings, which if even a fraction of what I read here is true is pretty poor quality control from Hazro, it just all seems very hit and miss with them from where I am sitting ...which admittedly is from a position of relative ignorance with regards to actual failure rates, return rates and what Hazro are like to deal with ...etc ...but I can't ignore what I have read really.

Those things aside though the rather cheap looking construction is a put off, but that's to be expected with the prices they are selling them at I guess. However what is really just unacceptable on this kind of display is the lack of decent fully adjustable stand. However as I said knocking £50 off the price does mean I or anyone else could easily buy a decent VESA arm for it instead, you can get a single one for under £30 these days.

If only Hazro didn't have the reputation for screwing people around that they seem to have now and the monitor was made of better materials with a good solid properly adjustable stand and a displayport I'd pay £100 more for it. The More expensive version they do make fails in all of these regards except extra connectivity ...so far as I can tell.

I don't know now, I already returned a monitor to you a few days ago I wasn't happy with, if I return the Dell aswell and buy one of these I'm probably going to end up on some sort of black list :p ...then again it does cost more.

I dunno what to do now, I thought I had made a decision ...but you've thrown a ruddy great spanner in the works. At the end of the day though I'd absolutely love that resolution.

Last edited:
Soldato
there are reports of Hazro bad customer service, but remember that you dont have to deal with Hazro , only OCUK ...

just to complicate it for you Moeks, i have to tell you the Hazro image quality is the best monitor i have ever seen.

my finger is twitching over the buy button to get a second hazro and get rid of my now dull looking and washed out second screen. (only thing is that i would need to uprade my graphics card too )

Soldato
Oh christ, that 'is' glossy ...and you say that's the 'none' glass model? ...also I hope you have more clothes on than it looks like :p

Maybe I did't make the wrong choice then, if I were to buy one it would be the none glass model, I do have a light on behind me and window next to me ...and I find reflections very distracting, so much so I went to the troudle of getting a laptop with a matte screen. That just looks too glossy for me.

Soldato
my WD non glass is no where near as reflective as that, obviously his black wallpaper doesnt help.

The non glass is quite reflective on a dark screen, but i have a window to the left of me in my room and my light behind me and have no problems with reflections day or night, or at least not to the point where I think damn my hair looks messy :p.

Soldato
Oh christ, that 'is' glossy ...and you say that's the 'none' glass model? ...also I hope you have more clothes on than it looks like :p

Maybe I did't make the wrong choice then, if I were to buy one it would be the none glass model, I do have a light on behind me and window next to me ...and I find reflections very distracting, so much so I went to the troudle of getting a laptop with a matte screen. That just looks too glossy for me.

I think that is the glass model. Look at the perfect line of reflections between the bezel and screen - completely flush. The none glass model will be similar in reflectivity to most glossy laptops. The angle of the screen can make laptop reflections more severe, though. If you have a light behind you it isn't ideal but it depends on how bright it is - and you are lucky the window is to the side but when light is streaming in dark content will be difficult to see. The screen may also 'bleach' under such conditions making light content more difficult to see, too.

Back
Top Bottom