*******C.A.R.S - Community Assisted Race Sim*********

Soldato
Wow site is running sloooooooow, and having a tonne of errors, hope it is fixed soon... :(

Also what do you think is the best value pack to buy?

Associate
@Tibbz2 - it's rare for the main site to be down. How much you put in depends really on how much work and effort you want to put into developing it and what you hope to get out of it. 25 euros gets you weekly builds, 50 gets you a free copy of the game on release.

Soldato
Yeah, think I will go for the 25 euro option if any, then maybe upgrade when I can...

50 euros seems awfully expensive for a game in development tbh.

Soldato
I'm finding the F86 turbo the most fun to use, the power is insane.

I've softened the springs a little so my bum doesn't spin out as easily when accelerating out of corners.

Soldato
Bought the Junior pack for a try :)

Is build 164 the latest for it? Also when a new build comes out do you need to download that whole thing again or is it just an update?

CHeers :)

Soldato
It's not so bad when you can download at 3MB/s and up. I can easily see why it would be a pain for those below 2MB but that just means an extra cup o coffee. :p

Soldato
:eek:

Mailing a pendrive would be faster! :p

It would haha :D So annoying though, whenever I get a new game I have to wait a whole night or day for it to download :(

Been downloading build 164 for an hour now, only 60%!

Oh also btw when players get new things in weekly builds do people who get monthly builds get those things in their next build? Probably a blatant yes but I was just wondering :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom