• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven 2.5 Benchmark Scores***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
GTX 680 on SB 2500k @ 4.4

gtx680150core600Mem.jpg

Soldato
my bad on heaven 3 part :p

and yeah it's oc'd to 1150 1206 (boost) 1800 Memory

Also it's on my Gene Z which is only a pci 2.0 so potentially there's some room for improvement when i go ivybridge,

I'll Heaven 2.5 it when i get home :p

Soldato
my bad on heaven 3 part :p

and yeah it's oc'd to 1150 1206 (boost) 1800 Memory

Also it's on my Gene Z which is only a pci 2.0 so potentially there's some room for improvement when i go ivybridge,

I'll Heaven 2.5 it when i get home :p

Nice one, looking forward to this, clock as high as you can as I will push mine to it's aircooled limit :p

Anyone want to place some bets???? :cool:

Soldato
haha I can't wait to put this on water. Very impressed I set the fan to 2400 RPM and it was about the same noise as my GT's on full speed and the temps were excellent.

I did get some tearing at 1250 Mhz but we'll try the evga tool tonight and get some more mV through it :)

Man of Honour
im running on a 30 inch monitor and it dont matter if windowed or normal.
still scores the same. using windowed just makes the picture the same size as the res used.

If you've tested both to make sure - quite often in windowed mode things happen like AA not being applied or not applied properly that boost the score.

EDIT: Heres why I won't be upgrading any time soon :D http://aten-hosted.com/images/heaven 2012-03-22 18-27-30-85.jpg (3.0 result not 2.5).

Last edited:
Soldato
im running on a 30 inch monitor and it dont matter if windowed or normal.
still scores the same. using windowed just makes the picture the same size as the res used.

If you've tested both to make sure - quite often in windowed mode things happen like AA not being applied or not applied properly that boost the score.

EDIT: Heres why I won't be upgrading any time soon :D http://aten-hosted.com/images/heaven 2012-03-22 18-27-30-85.jpg (3.0 result not 2.5).

Yes windowed mode can make a difference.

Maybe we should start a 3.0 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom