Cheapest and best time to go Disneyland Paris

Permabanned
Hello

Could someone give me some advice on what the best time to travel to Disneyland is and really the cheapest way of doing it

Me and my ex partner wanted to take our son there as a sort of family day out, (some are thinking why the hell go with your ex partner if your broke up well fair point but its more for our son to be honest then anything

It would be his first holiday aboard and I wouldn’t want her to miss out on that so we have arranged for both of us to go and look into it

I had a quick look on travelsupermarket website but as not knowing what the best time of year is im getting kind of stuck what to look for and the fact that I have not looked at booking an holiday aboard before

much appreciated for any help

Cheers

Last edited:
Associate
Outside of school holidays would be your best bet. The gf and I went in late April a few years ago and the weather was nice enough. We were already in Paris at the time though. There is a Eurostar station there so I guess cheapest way would be Eurostar straight there.

Permabanned
OP
Really? Hmm its just having the money to go to the other to be honest as i thought desneyland would work out cheaper then disneyworld unless you can get some cheap deals somwhere

Back
Top Bottom