THIS WEEK ONLY DEALS B-B-B-BACK TO SCHOOL!

Soldato
The highlights of this week's deals are as following:

This week we have an offer on the OcUK Hardcore Gamer P157SM 15.6” LED Gaming Laptop. As seen on OcUK TV! Available from £1163.90 inc VAT! Get some!

Experience true quad core power with the Intel Core i7 4770K Retail, packing a 3.50GHz clock speed with a turbo boost mode of 3.90GHz! The 4770K really does crank up the performance a notch! Perfect for the power hungry user who requires only the best. Yours for only £269.99 inc VAT.

The Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 8GB 1600Mhz C9 in Green is on offer for only £59.99 inc VAT, a match made in heaven with the Bitfenix Prodigy Green!

Want more? Our whole selection of deals HERE.

OcUK Hardcore Gamer P157SM 15.6" LED Full HD Intel Haswell Processor, 1600MHz DDR3, SSD + HDD, ATI Radeon HD 8970M 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card - Windows Laptop - Black @ £1163.90 inc VAT

LT-021-OE_400.jpg

For hardcore gamers who want the best in mobile gaming, look no further than the OcUK Hardcore Gamer P157SM. There is no more powerful or better constructed option, with the latest 4th generation (Haswell) Intel Core I7 Processor there is no shortage of power and for those who only demand the most powerful, we can construct the OcUK Hardcore Gamer P157SM with an Intel I7 Extreme processor too. Though our own in house testing shows the best bang for buck performance comes from the Intel Core i7 4800MQ & 4700MQ processors, so we highly recommend these when choosing a processor option.

Also because here at OcUK we do extensive R&D and in house testing, we remove all the factory standard thermal compound/TIM and replace with high quality premium thermal compound that we use in our extreme overclocked PC's. You may ask why do we do this? Well it is simple by doing so the under-load temperatures of the CPU and graphics can decrease by as much as 20c under heavy load situations. So by doing this we get several advantages, cooler running, less chance of thermal throttling, fans run slower and hence quieter, plus of course the lifespan of the product is extended. This service is mandatory on all the laptops we build and we don't charge extra for it unlike some of our competitors. So when buying from OcUK you can be sure you laptop won't thermally throttle its performance or over-heat, further adding to the buying confidence.

This chassis uses the absolute very latest in technology such as SATA3, USB3.0, Bluetooth, WiFi but the most impressive of all is the fact this system features an ATI Radeon HD 8970M with 4GB of GDDR5 dedicated memory for absolutely blistering performance. With so much video memory and such horsepower you can even output to a 30" monitor and still have great gaming performance or run a multi-monitor setup.

With an LED backlit 17.3" screen with True HD (1920x1080) resolution games have never looked so good on the go or ran so smooth due to the power of the ATI HD 8970M's onboard graphics. The OcUK Hardcore Gamer P157SM features high quality THX speakers with Sound Blaster cinema technology for the ultimate gaming experience.

For memory we only use the highest performance and most reliable for laptops, which is Corsair Vengeance which is set to run at 1600MHz with T1 memory timings resulting in absolute instant response. 8GB is the default choice which is more than adequate for all task and gaming, we only recommend 16GB kit if your also doing a lot of photography work or heavy multi-tasking. Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz will extract the very best performance from the OcUK Hardcore Gamer P157SM causing zero bottlenecks in the system.

For hard drive options, we recommend the primary drive as an SSD drive, this means from point of pressing power on your should be at the Windows 8 Desktop in approx 10 seconds and with an SSD applications and games load more or less instantly. Of course if you preferre capacity you can choose a large capacity HDD or a Hybrid drive too. Our recommendation is to select an SSD for the primary drive along with a HDD as the secondary drive for storage.

When you buy a Overclockers UK system/laptop the only software you’ll find is your choice of operating system. We guarantee that there will be no third party apps, useless bloatware or unnecessary trial software, to keep your machine running at peak performance from the start. We also only install the latest drivers which are proven to provide maximum performance when gaming.

Specification:-
- Operating System: Choose from the drop down options!
- Display: 15.6" SuperBright LED True HD Display (1920x1080 Resolution)
- Graphics: AMD / ATI Radeon HD 8970M 4096MB GDDR5
- Storage: Choose from the drop down options!
- Optical: Choose from the drop down options!
- Illustrator touchpad (glows when used)
- Sound Blaster HD Audio
- Mic Noise Suppression
- Dolby Home Theatre®
- 4W THX Stereo Speakers (2W x 4)
- 2 megapixel Webcam
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 4th Generation Haswell Processor - Choose exact model from drop down options!
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 System Memory at 1600MHz (4GB x 1) OR choose 8/16GB DDR3 Options
- Main Chipset: Intel HM87
- Communication: 10 / 100 / 1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN,Wireless LAN, Widi Support
- WiFi Options: Choose from drop down menu
- 1x HDMI Port
- 1x DisplayPort
- 1x Mini-DisplayPort
- 3x USB3.0 Ports
- 1x USB2.0 Port
- 1x Mini IEEE 1394a port
- 1x eSATA Port (USB 3.0 Combo)
- 1x DC IN
- 1x RJ-45 Jack
- Kensington Lock: YES
- Full Range AC adapter, AC in 100~240V, 50~60Hz, DC output 19.5V, 11.8A, 230W
- Removable 8 cells Smart Lithium-Ion battery pack, 76.96WH
- Battery life: 300 minutes (with UMA mode, 76.96WH Battery)
- Dimensions: 414 (W)x286 (D)x 25.3~46.1 (H)mm
- 4.1Kg,including ODD and 76.96WH Battery
- 9in1 Card Reader
- 2yr Warranty (1yr Parts, 2yr Labour)

Service Package
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty (12 month on parts)
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Is this Notebook for You?<br>
Immense performance, powerful graphics and sleek hardware all combine to create the "OcUK Hardcore Gamer P177SM, perfect for the gaming enthusiast.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.

*Please allow between 48 and 96 hours for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods. You can choose from the drop down options to jump the queue by selecting one of our Fast Track options. If your choosing the 24hr next day service, to get the laptop delivered next working day you need to order pre 10:30am to give us enough time to build, test and get your laptop shipped out, otherwise you will get it the following day.

Only £1163.90 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Intel Core i7-4770K 3.50GHz (Haswell) Socket LGA1150 Processor - Retail @ £269.99 inc VAT

CP-471-IN_400.jpg

Intel's 4th gen processor codename: Haswell offers superior performance over the previous generation Ivybridge by up to 10% clock for clock. This astounding performance boost results in performance improvements in multi-tasking, encoding, gaming and multithreaded applications. Intel's 4th generation processor has improved PCI-Lane 3.0 bandwidth which helps further boost performance of latest generation 3 graphics cards for the ultimate gaming experience.

For overclocking enthusiasts, Intel's 4th gen CPU has improved memory overclocking support, with up to and beyond 3000MHz possible with the very best memory kits. Memory bandwidth is critically important to Haswell compared to previous generations. High frequency memory performance significantly improves encoding, gaming and benchmarking tasks.

The biggest leap in Intel's Haswell processor is the onboard graphics which is now up to 2.6x faster than previous HD4000 found in the Ivybridge CPU. What this means is these latest processors can actually play the latest games in HD with low/medium settings applied. Of course if you want to experience True HD gaming at maximum details then a dedicated graphics card is still a must.

There are two words in your vocabulary that should never meet—Game and Over. You love playing, and you love winning, so you demand unmatched performance, the ability to customize your rig, and features that put you in control of the action. With Intel® technology, you step into a heart-pounding experience. Pick up your weapon, challenge your friends, and experience gaming at its best—because the only thing more amazing than Intel® technology is what you’ll do with it.

As a creative force and a professional, you must continually balance your vision with the deadlines of the real world. Intel® technology helps you keep up with your creativity with unmatched and customizable performance, and features that give you full control to optimize your workflow and maximize your productivity. So keep imagining, keep creating, and take your inspiration to the limit—because the only thing more amazing than Intel® technology is what you’ll do with it.

Features:-
- Upto 10% performance increase over Ivybridge on CPU performance
- Upto 2.6x performance increase on 3D Graphics (onboard GPU) with DX11.1 Support & OCL1.2
- Better OC Flexibility with memory timings and speeds
- 4k and Collage Display support
- Intel Password Guard for SBA and improved protection against data theft

Specification:-
- Lithography Process: 22 nm
- Cores: 4
- Threads: 8
- Frequency: 3.50 GHz (Turbo Mode 3.90GHz)
- Integrated HD 4600 Graphics
- Cache: 8 MB shared L3
- Memory Controller: Dual channel DDR3 1600/1866/2133/2400/2666+ MHz
- Socket: LGA1150
- Memory compatibility: All DDR3 1333MHz and above is compatible
- PSU compatibility: Check out our range of Haswell compatible PSU's - http://www.overclockers.co.uk/productlist.php?groupid=701&catid=123&subid=2597
- 3yr Warranty

Only £269.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Memory Kit - GREEN @ £59.99 inc VAT

MY-380-CS_400.jpg

Vengeance LP Performance Memory modules, 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Unbuffered DIMM Memory with XMP 1.3 for AMD, Intel Processor platforms, including 2nd and 3rd generation Intel Core i7 and i5 systems. Every Vengeance memory module provides users with outstanding performance and high quality. Vengeance memory modules are built using carefully selected DRAM to allow excellent overclocking performance and rock solid stability.

Features:-
- 8GB total capacity provides ample headroom for the most demanding user
- 9-9-9-24 latency
- Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profile) support
- Compatible with Intel X79, Z68, Z77, Z87, AMD and P67 platforms
- Speed: 1600MHz
- Type: DDR3
- Format: DIMM
- Pin Out: 240
- Pin Voltage: 1.50-1.60V
- Limited Lifetime Warranty

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Nice to see the Hazro back on there - only thing that puts me off is Hazro's dead pixel policy. Do OcUK give a zero dead pixel policy, or are we stuck with the Hazro "acceptable number of Type A/B/C"?

(Yes, my finger will be on the button later dependent on the answer :p).

OcUK Staff
Nice prices on the RAM and CPU - i'll be relieving you of stock shortly ;)

(now if only the MSI 7990 was on offer still...)

I can tell you now, RAM prices are about to explode again. :(

One of Hynix main factories have exploded this morning, resulting in it loosing 80% of its production ability. This will effect RAM prices and move them further upwards............

OcUK Staff
Nice to see the Hazro back on there - only thing that puts me off is Hazro's dead pixel policy. Do OcUK give a zero dead pixel policy, or are we stuck with the Hazro "acceptable number of Type A/B/C"?

(Yes, my finger will be on the button later dependent on the answer :p).

14 Day Satisfaction guarantee period covers you for anything. Of course there is no official NO dead pixel warranty.

So under DSR you'd be responsible for return shipping.

Soldato

One of Hynix main factories have exploded this morning, resulting in it loosing 80% of its production ability. This will effect RAM prices and move them further upwards............

Thinks back to the happy days of 2 x 4 Kingston grey for £29.99...:(

Soldato

I swear to got they're doing this on purpose to bump the prices up...Flooding, Explosions...What next? Pfft.....(Hope no one was hurt btw, i'm not that cold hearted)

Associate
Just read up on the chemical explosion. Nvidia GPUs will no doubt increase. It's one of the main GDDR5 factories.

Still no deal on ducky/corsair mech keyboards :(

Soldato

I read there were two factories involved? Around 30% of Hynix's production?

Anything we should keep our eyes on regarding pricing? I'm gonna be buying RAM at some point in the next 8 months, if it means spending ~£100 on 16GB now, rather than ~£100 on 8GB in a few months time I'll do it now...

I've got a cup of tea leaves if that helps? ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Any chance of putting the Asus Xonar ST on the same deal as the STX? Don't have any spare pcix slots and would feel a bit less guilty with £15 off..

Associate
Ugh never anything i want on this week only -_- Any chance of putting this one this week?
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-015-IN&groupid=701&catid=1914&subcat=1750 the much better ichill was on last week but it wasnt the one im after :(

Also would it not be better to just have lower prices on everything all the time insead of different deals every week?

Any chance of putting the Asus Xonar ST on the same deal as the STX? Don't have any spare pcix slots and would feel a bit less guilty with £15 off..

Anyone gonna answer? lol

Back
Top Bottom