Antec Nineteen hundred Case

Soldato
I hope there are more colours, I have the original 900 and I have just decided I want a new case, I was thinking of the more reserved type cases but this looks to strike a pretty nice balance between the two. It will have to be a lot less dusty than the 900 too.

Associate
now that's HUUUUGGGGEEEE!!!! Been looking at this ever since the unveiling, just the Enthoo being a little more compact and stylish made me choose that over this.

Associate
I hope there are more colours, I have the original 900 and I have just decided I want a new case, I was thinking of the more reserved type cases but this looks to strike a pretty nice balance between the two. It will have to be a lot less dusty than the 900 too.

There was a green one being shown at a computer expo, you can find the vid on youtube dude

Caporegime
i dont get why case makers put all the big bars in the first thing people want is pure soace without the bars . not so bad if they can be removed give a option.

Soldato
Liiiiiiking that! (Although the roof area looks slightly odd going by that 3rd image) Can't believe I totally missed the arrival of this. Been quite an Antec fan since starting with the P180 years and years ago!

Pity I just picked up a Corsair 540 a week or two ago. :(

Soldato
OP
I will let you know when I get my first samples in a week or two :D

Also

Antec 1900 Full Tower Gaming Case- Black/Red @ £229.99 inc. VAT

CA-215-AN_78655_600.jpg
CA-215-AN_78780_600.jpg

CA-215-AN_78779_600.jpg
CA-215-AN_78782_600.jpg

Meet the Nineteen Hundred, a case engineered for performance and built to enclose the ultimate PC.
It is an unbeatable enclosure that delivers a combination of cooling, performance, and convenience and stands head and shoulders above the competition.
With 9 expansion slots, the Nineteen Hundred features an advanced cooling system for graphics cards up to 330 mm (13.0 inches) in length.
Dual-layer mesh provides a stylish and new fashion into computer hardware.
The Nineteen Hundred is constructed of durable SECC steel that lasts for builds to come. Along with pioneering design and solid construction the Nineteen Hundred is the last word in ultimate PC builds.

Features:
- Compatible with up to 3-way NVIDIA SLI/AMD CrossFire
- Durable 0.8mm steel with extended clear side panel
- Grommet-lined cable routing holes with 30mm of space behind the motherboard tray
- 4 front panel USB3.0 ports
- 12 quiet 3.5”/ 2.5” drive bays utilize trays with preinstalled silicone grommets
- 3 tool-less 5.25” drive bays
- Advanced cooling design with dual chamber thermal separation
- Advanced cooling design with top fan mounts spaced for 240mm radiators
- Two quick-release bottom panel with easy access to drive bays
- Advanced cooling system: includes 6 fans and 2 additional fan mounts
- 120 mm internal intake fans(option)
- Fan connector PCB: allows you to connect your 3-pin fans to a single Molex for improved cable management
- Dual-layer mesh maximizes airflow
- PSU intake & front air filters
EDIT: ADDED
- 696mm (H) x 223.6mm (W) x 555mm (D)

Only £229.99 inc VAT.

BUY NOW

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom