**TODAY ONLY! 23/07/2014** GamersWear SOGAMED Cap & Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD Sound Ca

OcUK Staff
GamersWear SOGAMED Cap Grey (L-XL) @ £2.99 inc VAT

GA-008-GW_400.jpg

Created for all Fans&Friends of Sogamed, the most popular eSport community in the world. Since its birth in January 2001 SoGamed has been the first port of call for millions of gamers across the world.

Original Flexfit cap in black with a grey band and yellow label on the underside. SoGamed is stitched on the front right and the GamersWear logo on the back.

Features:>
Material: 100% cotton
Original Flexfit

Only £2.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

______

Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD Sound Card (70SB127000001) @ £65.99 inc VAT

SC-072-CL_400.jpg

The Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD provides the highest quality audio playback of any sound card Creative has ever introduced and includes THX TruStudio PC audio technology, bringing together two of the most respected names in sound quality to provide an unparalleled audio experience on the PC. The Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD features audiophile-grade components for high-quality playback of music, games and movies, including 122db SNR Digital-to-Analog Converters (DACs), the highest signal-to-noise ratio ever produced by a Creative sound card. Replaceable OP-amp provides the flexibility to further customize the audio experience through different sound coloration. If you are serious about your PC sound, this is the ultimate Sound Blaster experience.

- High-Fidelity audio performance D/A, A/D converter with SN ratio of 122dB with 0.001% (THD) distortion
- High quality audiophile grade performance components designed to eliminate noise, while dramatically improve sound field dynamics in high and mid tones
- Headphone out with 115dB, 24bit/96kHz support High-Definition (HD) quality sound for original playback
- Personalize sound field experiences with swappable OP-amp sockets
- THX TruStudio PC effects transforms your experience into a true High-Definition (HD) multimedia emotional journey
- Hardware-powered 3D positional audio and EAX 5.0 effects provide stunning audio realism over headphones and speakers
- ASIO recording support with latency as low as one millisecond with minimal CPU load. Dolby Digital and DTS encoding enables one-step single-cable connection to home entertainment systems, with included optical cables

Only £65.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
I might have brought one of them cards if I had seen they were on sale before they sold out, just aswell I guess because I don't think I would have made full use of it, very very good price though!

Back
Top Bottom