***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Site is being hammered :(

Yeah, it's taken me 30 minutes to get to the checkout page.

Finally got there, populate details, calculate postage, and it won't calculate anything other than 'Outside UK tracked'

I'm not paying 9.38 for postage.... will persist on and see if it kicks in.

Soldato
If you are offended by clones, please look away now.

Tempted to buy a Hana Modz Clone from FT without battery and use that with some quality batteries? Anyone have any experience with these?

Also I am going to pick up a HCigar KFL+ for £30 unless someone can recommend something better for a similar price?

Shameless self bump!!

C'mon no one will judge you if you have experience in the clone department. :p

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Try ordering around ten, its much quicker and still loads of stock. Thats what I usually do. :)

Shameless self bump!!

I've got a HM clone, its ok, though the voltage can be a bit random depending on the resistance. Tbh, I very rarely use it now I've got an SX350 box...

How much are they on FT?

Had a KFL clone, had to replace the deck screws, then the airflow screw got stuck on top on one of my mechs. Never again.

Associate
I have just ordered via my mobile a 30ml bottle from GVC 50/50 18mg as the 12mg is already out of stock.
checkout was showing outside UK options only but seemed to have corrected itself on final review of order.
I hope I get it seeing as it isn't tracked!

Soldato
Shameless self bump!!

I have 2 hana clones, one of which are from FT, and one via our very own Combat_Fighter.
The FT one, it's a solid little device, my only issue with it is the built in ohm reader, it can fluctuate by .1ohm at it's own liesure. Not any kind of massive issue but it's a bit annoying.
Also, the logic in the FT verion of the DNA board differs from the DNA board in the device I bought through Combat_Fighter.

Scenario;
.5ohm dripper with FT hana - WON'T fire until I pump up the watts to something that it deems suitable for that low a resistance
.5ohm dripper with CF's hana - WILL fire at any wattage, but will flash the ohm reading when firing, telling me that I should really be using a higher wattage for that low a resistance.

Caught me out massively when I first received the FT device. If you order the version with a battery that comes included, DON'T use it for your own safety. Probably low risk, but a risk not worth taking. Buy what you know will be a genuine efest purple 35A.

In all, I'd get one of you're after something cheap and easy. Otherwise go for a SX350 50W or wait for the 100W if you're that way inclined :p
Saying that, there is a release of the 100W devices by sigelei on the 1st Sept. I'll be buying one (if I get lucky) as a treat for hitting the 1 year milestone of no smoking (26th Aug) :D

Try ordering around ten, its much quicker and still loads of stock. Thats what I usually do. :)

Opened up safari on the mac side and it all went swimmingly.

Have ordered 2x 30ml 6mg @ 50/50 for a friend and I to try.

Last edited:
Soldato

I've got a HM clone, its ok, though the voltage can be a bit random depending on the resistance. Tbh, I very rarely use it now I've got an SX350 box...

How much are they on FT?

Had a KFL clone, had to replace the deck screws, then the airflow screw got stuck on top on one of my mechs. Never again.

They are like ~$50.

Ah fair play.. I am looking for a box mod, but something different to the MPV2, I like the idea of a button on the side, for around £50.

Then a RBA for around ~£30... Spec meh! :D

Soldato
Soldato
Have you considered an RDA also? It can be nice to chop between the two types for some epic clouds ;)

Box Mod;

http://www.m-vapes.co.uk/store/p103/The_all_new_IPV2_50W_BOX_MOD_.html

RBA;
http://myepack.co.uk/rba-rda/fogger-v4-1.html

RDA;
http://attackoftheclones.co.uk/index.php?id_product=26&controller=product

I'm not saying buy from those places as no doubt you'll find cheaper if you look around, but worth having a think about!

Was just going to mention the IPV2.

That does keep catching my eye. So does the Sigelei 50w? Haven't seen a concrete price for that though.

I also keep flirting with the idea of a RDA. Also I have seen Genesis Attys? Although I can't quite work out what they are...

Soldato
Or, I've just seen this... Vapourshark RDNA clone, comes wit ha VTC4 too, not a bad deal...

http://www.vapegeek.co.uk/TBD-35W-BOX-MOD-by-Hcigar-132.htm

I never got on with Genny's. RDA'a are cool, but too much faffing for my liking, great for trying new flavours though. :)

Looks nice. Thanks, will do some research.

Just seen you previous edit to. does combat_fighter make them then?

And also what SX350 50W devices do you recommend? I hear these can be upgraded too once certain releases (patches?) are brought out.

EDIT: CONGRATS on the 1 year.

Last edited:
Associate
The Cloupor T5 50W Mod arrived this morning stuck at work at present,
will let you guys know what I think about it later along with some photos too.

Looks perfect for my vaping at home mod.

Cheers

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Looks nice. Thanks, will do some research.

Just seen you previous edit to. does combat_fighter make them then?

And also what SX350 50W devices do you recommend? I hear these can be upgraded too once certain releases (patches?) are brought out.

EDIT: CONGRATS on the 1 year.

Sorry missed this earlier.

He has an Ebay shop, Essex Vapours, dont think he's selling them at the mo though.

SX350 boxes are harder to come by, usually made to order or limited numbers. If your confident, you could make one yourself. Buy the chip, box, switch and 510 and your good to go.

1 year what? :)

Soldato
Sorry missed this earlier.

He has an Ebay shop, Essex Vapours, dont think he's selling them at the mo though.

SX350 boxes are harder to come by, usually made to order or limited numbers. If your confident, you could make one yourself. Buy the chip, box, switch and 510 and your good to go.

1 year what? :)

Thanks.. and my bad, that was Tommy hitting his 1 year anniversary. :p

You have an anniversary coming up? I would hate to recind a congrats!!!!

Associate

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I wouldn't buy one, but good shout on that vid, Just show the build quality is shocking inside. :(

Not good.

After watching that, I retract my statement. Get a real VapourShark. :D

Associate
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom