**TODAY ONLY! 02/10/2014** TP-Link AV600 3-Port Gigabit Powerline Kit & MicroLab M700 40W 2.1 Speake

OcUK Staff
TP-Link AV600 3-Port Gigabit Powerline Adapter Starter Kit (TL-PA6030KIT) @ £44.99 inc VAT

NW-126-TP_400.jpg

What This Product Does

TP-LINK AV600 3-Port Gigabit Powerline Adapter TL-PA6030 turns your existing electrical circuitry into a high speed network with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapters into your power sockets to establish networking infrastructure in a flash. With speeds of up to 600Mbps, TL-PA6030 can transmit multiple HD streams and even 3D movies to every room, making it a great choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.

Up to 600Mbps for up to 300 Meters
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-PA6030 provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. Together with its built-in AES encryption, the TL-PA6030 is a great choice for a whole-home solution to connect all network compatible devices, including computers, game consoles, set-top boxes for IPTV, printers and NAS hard drives.

Multiple Ethernet Ports
Equipped with 3 Ethernet ports, TL-PA6030KIT allows users to connect several devices in a room to secure wired networks simultaneously.

Plug and Play
You can set up a hassle-free powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.

Features:
High-speed data transfer rate of up to 600Mbps, ideal for bandwidth-intensive HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming
No new wires, use existing electrical wiring
Up to 300-meter range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
Easy to install, just plug in and play
3 gigabit ports to create secure wired networks for desktops or IPTVs
128-bit AES encryption ensures network security simply by pressing a button on paired devices
Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizing IPTV streaming
Compatible with all AV500 & AV200 powerline adapters (HomePlug AV)

Only £44.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

_____

MicroLab M700 40W 2.1 Speaker System - Gloss Black Finish @ £24.95 inc VAT

SP-004-ML_400.jpg

2.1 speaker system with subwoofer for quality sound production. Clear sound and Hi-Fi 2.1 subwoofer system designed for multimedia and computer applications. Bass reflex tunnel for depth and deeper bass effect. Tower satellites with minimum distortion and clearer sound. Comes with front master volume knob for easy adjustment.

- Output power: 40 Watt RMS
- Power distribution: 12 Watt x 2 + 16 Watt
- Harmonic distortion: < 0.3% 1 W 1 kHz
- Frequency response: 35 Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal/Noise ratio: > 75 dB
- Separation: > 45 dB
- Input sensitivity: Satellites - 500 mV, Subwoofer - 130 mV

- Tweeter driver type: 2.5" x 2
- Tweeter rated power: 15 Watt x 2 6 ohm
- Subwoofer driver type: 5"
- Subwoofer rated power: 20 Watt 4 ohm

- Output: RCA
- Input: RCA

Only £24.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Does anyone have any experience with these power line kits? I'm tempted to get one as I'm running wifi off msi integrated wifi on the gaming 9 but it's not super fast at peak times especially when my super hub is in the living room at the furthest point in the house from my rig.

As I have XXL package from Virgin I'd like to get at least a constant 80/100 to my rig.

Associate
How can this have a gigabit ethernet port, if the maxiumum speed down the electricity wires is between 200 and 500mb?

Back
Top Bottom