**TODAY ONLY! 06/10/2014** Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (PC/Xbox) & Zowie EC1 eVo 2300 DPI

OcUK Staff
Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - PC / Xbox 360 (JR9-00010) @ £24.95 inc VAT

GC-002-MS_400.jpg

The Xbox 360 Controller for Windows works with most Windows based PCs and Xbox 360, delivering a consistent and universal gaming experience. Get a better feel for the game with vibration feedback ensuring riveting game play every time. Part of the new Game Precision Series, the Xbox 360 Controller offers precision, comfort and control that will set the standard for next-generation game controllers. The pad has precise thumb sticks, two pressure-point triggers, and 8-way directional pad for enhanced PC gaming. Integrated 2.4 GHz high-performance wireless technology lets you control the action from up to 30 feet away

- Integrated 2.4 GHz Wireless
- For PC and Xbox 360
- Vibration Feedback
- Ergonomic Design
- Xbox Live Play - Integrated headset jack for PC headsets and Xbox Live play
- Includes Receiver

Only £24.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

_____

Zowie EC1 eVo 2300 DPI Pro-Gaming Mouse - Black @ £24.95 inc VAT

KB-006-ZW_400.jpg

1.5 mm lift-off distance - one of the lowest on the market to date
One of the primary features of the ZOWIE EC-series is the lift-off distance. ZOWIE EC-series has made it possible to create one of the lowest lift-off distance currently available in any optical mouse on the market - 1.5 mm.
1,000Hz USB Report Rate - plug and play with 1.000Hz
Most optical mice are 125Hz which can be artificially raised to 500 – 1,000Hz through driver installations. The ZOWIE EC mice were the first optical mice to introduce 1,000 Hz from standard, without any installation of drivers.
Improved mouse wheel
The mouse use an optical encoder instead of the cheaper traditional mechanical system and added a new optimized rolling system developed by ZOWIE, which ensures that the mouse wheel is the most durable and precise mouse wheel on the market today.
DPI-adjustment
Adjusting DPI on the fly is not really an innovative feature, but ZOWIE decided to put it on the mouse anyway, as it's important for a gamer to be able to optimize the settings to create the perfect feeling when playing.
DID YOU KNOW?
That you can change the Hz of the EC-mice without any software?

- 100% stable optical mouse developed by HeatoN
- Ergonomic designed right-hand gaming mouse
- 1.5mm lift-off distance
- Improved mouse wheel system
- Easily change to 1000, 500 or 125 Hz
- Plug and play! No drivers or software
- DPI adjustment: 450/1150/2300
- Operating system: Win2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X V10.2 after
- Frames Per Second: 6,400
- USB report rate: 1000/500/125 Hz
- Dimensions: 128 x 43 x 62mm

Only £24.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
What's that mouse like compared to the FK1?

its a right handed mouse which i personally find a little more comfortable

The Evo in my opionion will feel very familiar for intellimouse users.

as TwsT says, it is really down to how well you can tell the difference between sensors which realistically most people cant

Soldato
It's bigger with a slightly worse sensor (that most people won't be able to tell the difference between)

It's a very natural feeling mouse.

its a right handed mouse which i personally find a little more comfortable

The Evo in my opionion will feel very familiar for intellimouse users.

as TwsT says, it is really down to how well you can tell the difference between sensors which realistically most people cant

Thanks guys.

Associate
tempted by the controller - great for games like Shadow of Mordor, Batman etc....

been using a ps3 controller with emulator software in the meantime but the 360 pad is a more natural option (don't need to remember where the buttons are).

Soldato
I picked up a pad this morning. Ive only ever used them for race sims. Dunno if they would be much good for anything else?

Might pick up a really long HDMI cable too so I can race from my armchair :)

Back
Top Bottom