AOC u3477Pqu 34-Inch 3440 x 1440 Monitor

Associate
I can only accept any and all abuse that comes our way!, it is very unfortunate that we found an issue in production and we are starting all over again.

I guess we would rather provide a 100% working product than ship an in demand product we knew was below par....even if it doesn mean 10-12 week delay :(

Let the abuse commence! but be gentle or I might cry as it is very sad news already! :(

Caporegime
I can only accept any and all abuse that comes our way!, it is very unfortunate that we found an issue in production and we are starting all over again.

I guess we would rather provide a 100% working product than ship an in demand product we knew was below par....even if it doesn mean 10-12 week delay :(

Let the abuse commence! but be gentle or I might cry as it is very sad news already! :(

But people have already been buying and using this product (And it'd already been delayed in Europe a month.)

So how can you be "starting all over again" when there's models in the wild?

Caporegime
Unfortunate! But....... it is better to be sure rather than rushing out a product, which will have problems i.e. LG with their UW monitors and the excessive bleed/glow issues.....

Caporegime
I mean there's a video of this page of one in action from whatever site.
If that's a below par product, then **** my standards, I'll take it.

I mean hell, unless you've incinerated whatever stash you had of the "faulty" ones you've manufactured, I'll take 2 at a considerable discount ;)

Soldato

Do you know when the rumoured AOC curved one will be coming out too?
Any changed on spec like supporting DP 1.2a?

Thank you :)

Soldato
It could be that the initial batch are fine, part of an earlier smaller production run (hence the models you've seen out there), and then DURING the subsequent production, a fault was found... could be something in assembly or the way a component is fitted, whatever... but if it was found DURING production, then they won't have a mountain of 'faulty' monitors lying around somewhere.... there may not be any at all!

Back
Top Bottom