** THE FIRST FREESYNC MONITOR ARRIVES AT OcUK!! BenQ XL2730Z **

Associate
ARMA 3 is doing the same thing, running windowed fullscreen fixes it but then the 2nd GPU doesn't get used...

AMD need to hurry up with some drivers or these monitors are pointless.

Strange, ARMA 3 was working fine yesterday on 1440p 120hz but now it is now.

Associate
I get flickering at 144Hz on the windows desktop, but fine at 120hz.

In dying light if I play at 1440p it flickers. Is there a way to force it down from 144Hz in that game? Is that the problem?

It sounds like you have a faulty panel / controller. I'd return it.

Associate
I get flickering at 144Hz on the windows desktop, but fine at 120hz.

In dying light if I play at 1440p it flickers. Is there a way to force it down from 144Hz in that game? Is that the problem?

When running in 1440p I get flickers as it forces the highest hz your monitor can support. a lot of people are having issues with Dying light flickering at native res on a 144hz monitor.

Associate
Is the software different to that on there site?? Can you change all the settings from the software?

I ahve not tried the software from the website, but I couldnt find the XL2730Z software on the website but on the drivers on the disk work fine and you can control the screen setting from the software.

Man of Honour
The Freesync drivers are delayed until the 19th March so there is only 9 days until they are released.

TFTCentral's review of the monitor will be in 4 weeks.

just to clarify what i meant by that Tweet, it was more that because Freesync drivers had not been released yet, the XL2730Z was a bit late coming to us and the review will take a few weeks to complete as a result (4 weeks estimated right now given other ongoing reviews also). AMD tell us the Freesync launch is still on target for 19th March 2015 :)

Back
Top Bottom