**TODAY ONLY! 10/03/2015** Zowie Swift Gaming Surface - Red & Razer Mamba 2012 4G 6400 DPI Wireless

OcUK Staff
Zowie Swift Gaming Surface - Red @ £17.99 inc VAT

GS-005-ZW_400.jpg

The ZOWIE SWIFT is a part of the SpawN-series of pro gaming gear and was designed by SpawN himself for gamers with a preference to speed. The complex plastic compound offers enhanced durability and increased performance during use. The special ZOWIE designed texture combines speed, precision and control and allows the user to make swift but precise movements with the mouse. The edges have been rounded to ensure a high level of comfort.

The special rubber base ensures a firm grip on any surface. If it ever loses grip, the grip can be refreshed by simply pouring water on the base and wiping it off. Good as new.

Quote from SpawN about the SWIFT:
"I want to use my gaming experience to develop products for all the different types of gamers. The success of my TF-series has encouraged me to work on a plastic surface. The result of my work is the ZOWIE SWIFT. The special plastic compound used in the SWIFT gives it a lot of features such as increased durability and a fast texture, which allows me to make swift movements without losing control or tracking. I have tested it with both optical- and laser-mice and it works perfectly."

- ZOWIE complex plastic compound offers enhanced durability and performance
- ZOWIE designed texture combines speed, precision and control
- ZOWIE designed rubber base for optimal steadiness. Refresh with water
- ZOWIE designed rounded edges for a higher level of comfort
- Tested and approved for all types of mice
- Dimensions: 340 x 290 x 2 mm

Only £17.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

______

Razer Mamba 2012 4G 6400 DPI Wireless Mouse @ £94.99 inc VAT

KB-068-RA_400.jpg

The new Razer Mamba returns with an ultra-precise 4G Dual Sensor System, that makes use of both a laser and an optical sensor to enhance tracking precision by calibrating to different surfaces and allowing adjustment of liftoff tracking distance. With up to 15% improved battery life for more untethered gaming enjoyment, a new multicolored LED for personalization, and outfitted with an industry-leading gaming grade wireless technology, the Razer Mamba is still in a league of its own.

Experience a new standard of gaming precision with the 6400dpi 4G Dual Sensor System, outfitted with a laser and an optical sensor to accurately calibrate the mouse to any surface for exceptional pinpoint tracking. The Razer Mamba can not only match the speed of your swipes, but also allows configuration of cutoff distance to manage liftoff tracking, empowering you with more control than ever, no matter the play style.

The Razer Mamba has 15% more battery life than its predecessor, letting you game unwired for longer. When you need to recharge, just pop it on the sleek charging dock which also acts as the wireless receiver unit.

With the new multicolored LED that has over 16 million colors, customize the Razer Mamba to suit your personal style or mood. This is your gaming weapon and yours alone.

- Gaming Grade Wireless Technology
- 6400dpi 4G Dual Sensor System
- Dual mode wired /wireless functionality
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling /1ms response time
- Multi-Color Lighting
- Up to 200 inches per second* /50g acceleration
- Approximate Size : 115 mm / 4.53” (Length) x 68 mm / 2.68” (Width) x 43 mm / 1.69” (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 136 g / 0.30 lbs
- Battery Life: Approx 16 hrs (continuous gaming)

Only £94.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom