** THERMAL GRIZZLY - CHAMPIONSHIP THERMAL PASTE **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

Yesterday we launched a new line of thermal materials which is looking set to be the go to product for hardware & overclocking enthusiasts.

Thermal Grizzly has been reported to give serious advantages in temperature drops using ambient cooling as well as holding up best in extreme circumstances like sub zero cooling.

8Pack has been raving in the office about this stuff for months and we now finally have it available for retail.

Thermal Grizzly tubes come with an applicator which allows for a nice even spread of paste on the IHS too which makes it easy to apply.

TH-003-TG_400.jpg

The paste comes in three varieties:

Aeronaut is a high performance material designed for application with air coolers or as a replacement for stock TIM that comes pre installed on hardware. Aeronaut has strong thermal conductivity and is perfect for end users looking to optimise their air cooling.

Hydronaut provides excellent thermal conductivity and is designed primarily for watercooling. It should also be considered by users looking to get the most out of very large heatsinks too. Hydronaut is incredibly easy to apply

Kryonaut is the ultimate performance thermal compound from Thermal Grizzly and offers superior performance in extreme or high demand applications. Kyronaut has the best long term stability out of the whole range and proves to be excellent in every single application.

Minus Pad is a thermal pad with a high level of elasticity that uses a ceramic silicon formula to provide superior thermal conductivity over other pads. These are ideal to replace stock pads on VGA air and water coolers but can also be used at -100°C

Overclockers UK is the proud retailer for Thermal Grizzly and we hope that you guys will all be keen to try it out with your next system.

To view the full range, click the banner below:

cP03GLC.jpg.png

Caporegime
Ugh, that quote... :rolleyes:

Is there any need for this? last time I looked at HWbot 8Pack was #1 on the leaderboard, maybe try and concentrate on the actual product performance instead of nit picking stuff in such a lame way - stulid.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
When you are the number one overclocker in the world then you have permission to be big headed.

buy some paste and I will put your quote on a banner.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
yes you do.

we gonna discuss the product or is this thread going to descend into another irrelevant torrent of throwaway Acme spamming?

OcUK Staff
200+ formula was tested to find the absolute best Thermal Paste. That is what Thermal Grizzly is about. The best paste on the market!!!

Key Features are:
-A paste which performs very similar to liquid metal on ambient cooling but cleans off easily.
-The best on sub ambient including LN2
-Is totally non conductive
-Does not crack at very low Temps.
-Spreads evenly and easily.

A new quote I think: "Thermal Grzzly is number one unlike Acme and that's the bottom line because 8Pack said so!!!"

Soldato
200+ formula was tested to find the absolute best Thermal Paste. That is what Thermal Grizzly is about. The best paste on the market!!!

Key Features are:
-A paste which performs very similar to liquid metal on ambient cooling but cleans off easily.
-The best on sub ambient including LN2
-Is totally non conductive
-Does not crack at very low Temps.
-Spreads evenly and easily.

A new quote I think: "Thermal Grzzly is number one unlike Acme and that's the bottom line because 8Pack said so!!!"

Data and criteria used in collecting same please.

OcUK Staff
^^ It actually shows a very consistent and high level of detail in testing. To be number one you have to take testing very seriously.

-This attention to detail is needed when evaluating a thermal paste to find the best as you know every degree counts at both ambient and sub ambient temps.

Soldato

Thanks!

There is no reference to cooler intake air temp at times CPU temps were recorded and converted to Delta. As this air temperature is extremely important we need to know all the when, where and how it is being monitored or we have no way of knowing how accurate the testing actually is. For example I see all kinds of testing done to 0.01c delta when the baseline temperature has a margin of error of +/-.05c or more.

That is why I asked for criteria used for testing. ;)

OcUK Staff
There will be some more reviews soon, I shall be sending out samples. - This will give you all a clearer indication of how good this stuff actually is. :)

Soldato
There will be some more reviews soon, I shall be sending out samples. - This will give you all a clearer indication of how good this stuff actually is. :)

Cheers, put me down for a sample :)D), I'm getting great results with the Triton that RJK sold me, with 6 year old paste!

Would like to test it with some new stuff ;)

Back
Top Bottom