• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
A very small shipment of SC models were delivered 3 weeks ago. None since though

My brother has had his SC since 14th June after cancelling the Strix once the delays started to unfold - he got a nice rebate of £80 due to the price difference too (ordered from another seller who were swapping orders to EVGA at the time owing to having nothing in from ASUS and MSI). Apparently it rocks his X34 with ease with all the bells and whistles on he's happy he switched.

I on the other hand stuck it out for the Strix - and like everyone else have had a month of ****** and jeffing and scanning forums.

Having forwarded ASUS's tweet about incoming stock to my seller today I had email back saying they'll have stock finally IN on Monday! being #1 in their queue since 27/5 I hope I see my system next week now.

But the way things have gone so far I wont believe it until I see it.

Associate
with all these evga delays I'm tempted just to order a couple of 1070's off the nvidia site and the hb bridge. Prices are now silly for any of the 1080.

Last edited:
Associate
Warehouse informs me truck only just arrived and delivery is huge, over 500 Zotacs, all will be booked in tomorrow AM and nearly 500 Palit cards too. Some proper volumes though MSI have shipped us now well over 1k units which is why they often show in stock. :)

Still no sign of 1080 ASUS Strix????

Caporegime
Strange thing with prices and its not all exchange rate. The sea hawk i see has gone up ££100 or 12.5% since it went up on the site and already it had a £60 to £100 premium for ocuk being the only one with stock.

Guess thats supply and demand for you but blamed on the EU again :p

Associate
the MSI sea hawk hybrid 1070 & 1080 are in stock at retailer that rhymes with fan (albeit at a lunatic price) have ocuk not had any in ?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Just tried out my GLH which arrived today. Boosts to a constant 2050 out the box and can barely hear the fans! Great card so far and haven't even tried overclocking it. Absolutely huge though so you need a big case - barely fit in my Antec 902.

Back
Top Bottom