How much does an xbox 360 game weigh?

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
Say I buy a game off you on MM. You send it to me standard. One week later I say I never recieved the game.

Scan the postage receipt with the address the item was sent to clearly written on it & email it to you and then inform you that I'll be claiming off RM for a lost item after a couple of weeks has passed and you can have a refund when the claim cheque arrives ;)

Caporegime
cheets64 said:
OR just follow up the 1st class refund, it will takes months by the time the buyer will not be bothered.

Making a list of sellers I can now avoid on MM. I do care that my buyers are happy that they get the game and a refund if something goes wrong.

You dont waste money on Recorded you feature it into the price anyway.

Caporegime
OP
Usel said:
A 360 game in a jiffy bag will cost £1.33 by recorded delivery.

Exactly!! I went to the post office and this was the exact cost. The game itself on the Post Office scales was 155grams but then I remembered I had 2 tissues stuffed in the case for padding.
So maybe they are slightly less but it is around 150 grams, which nicely answers my own original question :D

rp2000

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
Making a list of sellers I can now avoid on MM. I do care that my buyers are happy that they get the game and a refund if something goes wrong.

You dont waste money on Recorded you feature it into the price anyway.

Recorded delivery is to stop sellers getting screwed over, not to stop buyers getting screwed. Both have £32 insurance and a claim for lost/broken item will be exactly the same as far as I'm aware. If it's a genuine case the buyer will get their money back either way.

Case 1:

Standard postage

Item is delivered without signature
Buyer claims never arrived
Seller refunds after waiting a few days for it to turn up then claims to RM
RM say it was delivered and do not pay out, seller out of pocket

Case 2:

Recorded delivery

Item is delivered with signature
Buyer can't claim it never arrived

In the case of a damaged item recorded delivery wont make a difference.

Associate
dannyjo22 said:
People are less inclined to lie and say they didnt get it with recorded. You also have the insurance which is perfect for games.

So hardly a con or a rip off.
The insurance is no different from standard first/second class postage and you can obtain free proof of postage when the item is sent. As it is, RM charge you 65p (or whatever it is now) to get their postie to wake you up in the morning for your autograph!

Personally, if someone was sending me a game I would rather it sent normal postage so if I'm not in or up, it can just be posted through the letterbox rather than me having to take a trek to the delivery depot.

Back
Top Bottom