I hate the VXR forums sometimes

Caporegime
The vectra sub forum isnt too bad, the average age of most drivers must be well into the 30s. We've got quite a few drivers in their 40s and 50s and most of us are late 20s

But then you've got your typical corsa driver.

Who post videos of them driving like complete *@!&'s on the road. And their comments ?

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=62510

"lol ui love it
BOYS AND THERE TOYS AY LOL
that gemma girl registered on here?"

that's assuming you can even understand half the post. Its all by sodding chavs in text speak. I despair at times.

Cant see me ever turning up to a VXR meet for fear of running into people like this. We all had a great time at the OcUK meets, and apart from one certain motormouth member on here (*cough* rover416i :D ;)) theres nobody to take exception to

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I post a lot on the mg-rover forums, as I own an MG ZR, and quite a lot of them are chavs. In the Diesel sub-forum though, they are all sound people. I wouldn't mind meeting up with the diesel owners, but not a full on site meet.

Caporegime
OP
it appears that way :/

i cant think of a worse place to take a video doing a 60/70 mph flyby.

me and rG-tom did one. Up on the moors on a 60 limit road on our own with no other traffic ...

theres a time and a place.

Soldato
What a Don't swear. FF. stain. He must be doing at least 70 mph past the junction. There is a guy like that with an Arctic Corsa VXR who visits my next door neighbour. He absolutely HAS to floor it inbetween 3 speedbumps, all about 20metres apart.

Not impressed.

//edit - Just reading that forum for about 10 minutes and I can understand exactly where you're coming from.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
its exactly what i expected

i normally post in just the vectra section

but wander into general discussion from time to time. I was looking for photos from the big trax event this weekend and ended up in chavland (try saying that with the autotrader advert musc for effect lol)

Back
Top Bottom