A Vision For The Future Of Formula One

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Take off the stupid front wheel covers and it would look 100x better. The top-down shot of the cockpit looks pretty awesome with the canopy, and I didn't think I'd ever see the day that a canopy would look good.

Digital sponsor logos would be hilarious... racing around... oops, there goes Manor with it's signature BSoD sponsors. Oh, wait..

Soldato
Bleh. Bored graphics department is bored. Ferrari and Red Bull have already revealed very similar designs.

F1 cars won't look anything like that for a very long time, if ever. It would take the teams decades to agree on anything that radical.

Caporegime
I'm not convinced anything in that design would make the racing any better, and it looks very expensive for a formula crying about cost cutting.

Caporegime
It can't be, it doesn't exist. :p

Maybe that's the answer. Everyone imagines their ideal car and then imagines their ideal race and then they can rave about how wonderful it was to everyone else?

Drunkenmaster would probably still write an essay about how what everyone else imagined is wrong and only what's in his head is right. With liberal use of caps, obviously.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I don't know what the right car is actually nor have I claimed to do so, I'm just smart enough to pick apart other peoples bull when they post "but this is obviously the way to go and will 100% fix it" with whatever incredibly short sighted idea they have.

However concept cars of the future with technologies not yet invented mixed in do absolutely nothing for me. Why not make a concept car with wings that flies part of the lap, or hover pods, or built with a unicorn as a power source.

Soldato
Solar panels that small will be pointless. The Aston Martin racing gte car that was sponsored by hanergy had them and they basically provided about enough power for the air con and were a clever marketing way of adding more weight for their balance of performance.

I think the car and the vision is ok nice concept and that but I wish they'd just focus their effort in the new car and win a few titles again to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom