The Fall - BBC

Associate
Who was the old woman at the end?

I assumed just some random woman with dementia that Stella took pity on?

As mentioned above it was a bit too much in the hospital. It was like watching casualty or something. My gf loved it though as shes a nurse and into all those medical shows.

I'm sure it'll pick up.

Soldato
Quality show, enjoying it very much and I think the character development is one of the best you can get. The attention to details during S03 opening was almost too much for me (the operation).

Soldato
Worried about the direction of this, found the opening episode drawn out and just filling time to be honest.

The story in season 2 ended in a way I wasn't that keen on and it felt like the whole thing had painted it's self into a corner.

I want it to be good I really do.

Soldato
Anyone else think the fact that Spector isn't restrained to the bed and is sleeping about 15 meters away from Rose is just utterly ridiculous.

I think this series is being done on the cheap. So far there have hardly been any locations shown and did anyone notice that they never showed Gillian Anderson's face when swimming in the pool in episode 2, my guess is it was filmed with a double.

My guess is Stella will get reprimanded. Spector will escape and they will have to bring Stella back to catch him as only she will know "his next move".

Last edited:
Soldato
The girlfriend and I watched s1+2 in about 2 weeks and are now caught up so I can safely look in this thread :D

Anyone else think the fact that Spector isn't restrained to the bed and is sleeping about 15 meters away from Rose is just utterly ridiculous.
Yeah this is doing my nut. Especially after he clearly hurt that nurse. And one policeman on the outer door? No way. This guy is a serial killer, you'd have thought they'd have two right outside his room :confused:

My guess is Stella will get reprimanded. Spector will escape and they will have to bring Stella back to catch him as only she will know "his next move".
I really hope not. According to Wiki this will be Dornan's last season. Makes sense as he is by rights a Hollywood star now so would be hard to get him back. I'd like it to end gracefully with him going to jail.

Caporegime

That annoyed me, and so did the fact that they put a young brunette nurse on his bed, when they know that's exactly his sort. Why put someone in harm's way unnecessarily like that?

Soldato
OP
Being from NI I find it hard to watch at times. It's almost like they told the actors to slow down so people can understand what we are saying. The only one talking about normal speed seem to be the young girl who plays Katie.

I do laugh at the Jim character, he always looks like he is about to have a massive heart attack and seems to whisper everything he says.

Associate
So who's buying the amnesia angle? Genuine or is he playing an ultimate fake? I think the latter but that would be one hell of an act to pull off for any length of time.

Associate
Just watched the first episode of the new Season, and I'm glad that I'm not losing my marbles and that it is indeed Aisling Bea who plays the ICU nurse!!

As soon as I saw her, I thought she looks very much like that Irish comedian.

Soldato
He definitely half-smiled after saying that line to the other inmate. I think he'll do some damage in that hospital he's in, I can't imagine it just rolling through the next 3 episodes as-is and then he goes to jail!

Soldato
He definitely half-smiled after saying that line to the other inmate. I think he'll do some damage in that hospital he's in, I can't imagine it just rolling through the next 3 episodes as-is and then he goes to jail!

Thought there's only 2 episodes to go?

Next Thursday and Friday

Back
Top Bottom