Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
ffs.....can't seem to link pic.
s!Ao5KEeZgtJJuzXnTtk_VvjGW5yku

Soldato
"Haz you got catnip treetz?"

Lol, yeah they do tend to line up for the snack attack.
Joey has actually left home now. He lives down the road, but pops back to see us on occasion. We miss him as he's a true character. Always used to come with us when we walked the dogs.
The other two are buggers for the treat cupboard. Hamish actually taps you on the back for attention if you're near it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Caporegime
Lol, yeah they do tend to line up for the snack attack.
Joey has actually left home now. He lives down the road, but pops back to see us on occasion. We miss him as he's a true character. Always used to come with us when we walked the dogs.
The other two are buggers for the treat cupboard. Hamish actually taps you on the back for attention if you're near it :rolleyes:

So was Joey your cat? (ie you bought/ raised him).

Do the people at his new home know he's their cat now? Ie, they do his vaccinations, etc....

I understand that some people choose to let their cats "leave home", but I can't say I understand why they do it.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Thanks DW.

Honestly we've no idea. It could be a freak accident, a virus, he could've eaten some pesticide from a neighbouring garden. Either way I'm glad my dad didn't opt for the potentially painful tests which would've prolonged the pain/suffering.

Not gonna lie, I've contacted two ragdoll breeders...stay tuned people :o

looks like had a well looked after life and as little pain as possible towards the end, pesticides from a garden is one of my main concerns with both of ours out and about as they please.

Has anyone used bitiba.co.uk?
Their prices seem a bit cheaper than Zooplus which is my normal goto store, but the site is VERY similar to Zooplus

Soldato
Had a letter from PetPlan yesterday signing off the bill for Hugos bladder infection.

£700 for a load of Cystese, anti-biotics and other injections, ultrasound, xray, blood/urine tests, needle into bladder under sedation etc.

Hooray for insurance!

Soldato
yeah i wouldnt necessarily trust hugo, i think he'd just get up and walk away. they're normally very good for not attacking hands beyond playing.

Back
Top Bottom